44 - you fucking tease*

Jackson's POV

+ not edited

Some weeks later.

So like every big company to raise money for charity, my company was doing its annual fundraiser. This time going towards wildfires across the world.  I loved the cause, but I hated going and interacting with all the boujee ass people that attended.

"Babydoll," I say walking into our room.

"Hmm?" She mumbles not looking up, digging through the drawers.

"I know you don't like going to these type of things, but for me. Will you come to this fundraiser with me?" I ask and she snaps her head to me.

"Do I have to?" She draws out. "I don't like dressing up." She pouts. That is true, she doesn't have any dresses in her closet, only has a million black pencil skirts, dress pants, and some casual enough to work for Apple shirts and blouses.

"Oh hell no, there's going to be like a thousand people." She says shaking her head. I pull my lips into my mouth thinking of what to say.

"Please babydoll, I even got you something to wear and—" I stop talking because of the glare she gave me. So I place the box on the bed and open it up. She comes next to me pulling the dress out. It was black and had a little gold band wrapped across the waist. It was tight at the chest area and loose at the waist.

"It's pretty, but I cannot fit into that. If you think me, these boobs, and stomach are fitting into that... hell nah." She says folding it back.

"Wait you didn't even try it on, try it on and then say no." I beg. She takes it back out stripping right in front of me. Shit, I wasn't complaining.

"In think you're teasing me on purpose." I say sitting down on the bed.

"I'm doing nothing of the sort." She gasps dramatically and sarcastically. She takes her bra off and I lay back on the bed groaning so I don't look at her anymore.

"Ok look, I take it back. There's even fucking pockets like what the hell." She mumbles looking down say the dress. But it's if my titty falls out then I'm blaming it on you." She says seriously and I laugh.

"See babydoll, you look good as hell!"

"I'll go, if you come to this Apple company dinner." She says pulling me up.

"I don't know, I don't like dressing up." I mock her words from earlier and she rolls her eyes. "Yes I'll go,"

"Good."

***

Kiona's POV

"I thought you hired someone to do that for you?"  I ask coming next to him in his office at home.

"I did but they always fuck something up so I have to do it myself." He curses, typing some things on his laptop. I stay quiet, running my finger along his shoulder blade to around his neck and down the other shoulder and arm. As my finger glides along, his muscles visibly react. He relaxed under my touch. He sighs leaning his head back in his chair closing his eyes. He was so stressed and overwhelmed with this event.

It was Saturday, meaning that I was off today, thankfully, and had some free time.

I massage his shoulders a bit leaning to the side to kiss his temple. "Lemme help."

"No baby, I don't want to put my stress onto you." He says finally looking up at me.

I smack my lips, and roll my eyes. "Let meee helppp." I drag out like a little kid. He shakes his head, and lets out a little chuckle.

"Fine."

***

Just how I got addicted to his kisses and him eating me out, I got addicted to sex. I wasn't a sex addict, but he was turning me into one. And I don't think it helped that I got turned on so easily by him. One fucking look in my direction and I ready to drop my panties but anyways...

"Stop you fucking tease!" I whine and he only chuckles. He begins to speed up his pace as he fucked me.

"Oh my fuck Jackson," I moan as he entered me from behind. Supposedly backshots make your ass fatter so I'm not complaining. He loved giving me backshots and his moans were so fucking sexy.

His hand crawled up my back pushing my back down and pulled my ass up. He'd tease me by pumping in and out of me real slow and deep. It made me feel good as hell.

He grabbed my hips using that to help him get his speed back up to pound my shit.

"Fuck." He mutters under his breath and whew.

He pulls out flipping me over re-entering himself back into me in missionary. This position was much more intimate with the eye contact and all that.

I pull his head down to connect my lips with his. He was whispering the upmost dirtiest things, kissing my ear. I only moan as a response, locking my ankles around him. "Keep moaning in my ear like that and I'm not gonna be able to control myself."

Y'all know, gold chain dangling in my face and everything.

"Then don't." I say back with a smirk and he starts to kiss me to silence my moans. My moans were all over the place between whimpers and whines. My moans were just spilling out of my mouth as he continued to kiss all over.

He wraps his hand around my neck too only making me smirk further. He pulls out and I feel myself dripping. I look down and I was fucking squirting. That's so fucking embarrassing holy shit, but it felt good? I throw my head back and he chuckles. Oh fuck off. He rubs my clit slowly entering again and starts fucking me harder. He pulls out once again and I squirt, jeez.

My legs began to shake and the pleasure was overwhelming. He seemed to be loving seeing me like this.

I push him back so that I'm on top and he starts to smirk. His hands start to roam my sides and my chest as I rode him. His hands graze over my nipples playing with the piercings and went back to staring at me. He held my hands and started to moan.

"Fuck Kiona." He moans closing his eyes. "Baby oh fuck." His moans made me want to ride even harder and because I was gonna cum soon. He sat up against the headboard with me still riding. My boobs were bouncing in his face so he started to suck on them.

He began to pull my braids which I didn't mind because we were both hair pullers and that shit was attractive as hell. "Your moans are so fucking beautiful, babydoll." He whispers staring into my eyes. I bite my lip as he grabs my hips and starts pounding my shit. He thrusts his hips upward making our skin slap together extremely loud.

My mouth was open but nothing was coming out as he did the same thing. I connected our lips cumming on his dick as we kissed. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I came and rode out my high. I felt him shoot up into me and that was a real different feeling. I've been on the pill so hopefully I ain't just get pregnant.  We slowly kissed with me still on his dick. Oh my fuck. The sex just keeps getting better and better.

We were both sweaty and heavy breathing.He whispers to me making me grin through my breaths.

"I can't get enough of you."

__________
A/N:

I think this book will be coming to end after a few more chapters. I don't want to create big ass conflicts of them breaking up and shit, cuz if I was a reader I'd be pissed reading like 4 chapters of them not being together. And it's like chapter 40 da hell.
Uh anyways, it'll just be some more cutesy relationship type chapters

But uh, I have no clue how I'm supposed to write an ending ☠️☠️