11 - Amelia

Kiona's POV

+ not edited

I really needed my bookbag back. I kept everything in there. I needed my laptop too. I could not get behind my work. These last two days have felt like forever but it's only been 48 hours. Waking up I take a shower changing into some sweatpants and a white NYC logo shirt. I put on a plain light washed jean jacket to go with it. I was tired of this hair already so I cut it turning it into a bob, with braids.

It was kind of difficult, I had to make sure they were cut all evenly and had to burn the ends. It was 8 in the morning, and after getting my door pounded on at 7 by Jackson saying we were leaving in an hour, I was unhappy.

I drag myself out of my room and down the stairs. I felt empty without my bookbag. I wave at all of the guys around my age sitting at the kitchen table. Everyone else was older like 30s and buff and scary. Scarier than the four guys who sat at the kitchen table.

"Awee. Ki ki's sleepy." Luca coos and I glare at him to shut up. They all laugh at that. I pick up Milo cuddling into him. I open my mouth to talk but, Jackson speaks before I can.

"Don't even ask, we're going to the mall right now because there will not be a lot of people and I won't hear your mouth."

"Ooh can I go?" Luca asks as I flop down on the couch.

"Ooh me too!"

"Me three!"

"Do you really want me to answer that? Even if I say no which I am, you're going to come anyway." Jackson grumbles out at them. I was starting to fall back asleep so their words became faint.

"Oh god no, put me down!" My eyes fly open to see Jackson's face very close to mine.

"It didn't seem like you were making any plan to move anytime soon so," He says taking me out of the house.

I start squirming but that only makes his hold tighter. "Jackson I'm literally like 160 something meaning heavy as hell." I say telling him my weight. Damn did I really just expose myself like that fuck. He rolls his eyes and the sun blazes down onto my face making me squint to see.

He finally puts me down his hand grazing my ass. "Sorry." He mumbles so I brush it off. He walks to the other side of his new car which wasn't new but he just started using it again after his Ferrari. It was a bright red lambo.

"Lemme get the aux." I say plugging my phone in anyway. He pulls out of his gated mansion with an suv following. I laugh seeing that Liam, Adrian, and Luca don't listen. I scroll through my music hitting shuffle on whatever playlist I clicked first.

Could've Been by H.E.R. started to play and this was my song. I could sing my heart out to this even if I wasn't in my feelings and had no one to sing this song about.

He glances at me to which I ignore. He snorts and I frown at him changing the song. "What...it's a good song." I say and he goes back to focusing on the road. St.Percy by Brockhampton comes on and I immediately get hype. "I'm the same one you seen in the classroom aye! We was chillin in the stalls makin crows move aye," I sing. Fast forward some bars and I start singing again. "Run up a check!" I shout. Then whisper it again, "run up a check, Hit til I miss!" I yell gesturing with hands and all.

It ends and my playlist starts playing Hot Rod by Dayglow. Yes my playlist and genres of music was all over the place I know. He grins, pulling into the lot. "You know your shit huh." He laughs. He parks, digging in the backseat.

His shirt comes up while he does it and I kinda stare. Oh well. He takes the chamber out pulling some bullets in it clicking it back together. "Really?" I ask.

"You never know babydoll." He says getting out and I follow.

"What took y'all so long? We thought that y'all might've started fuc—"

"Do you ever shut the hell up?" I cut him off before Luca finishes his statement.

"I don't know did we?" Jackson pipes up pulling me into his side his hands grazing my side as my shirt rode up a little. I pull away seeing him playfully wiggle his eyebrows. I roll my eyes stomping ahead of all of them.

"Bitch." I scream out. Two hands wrap around my waist turning me and picking me up. "Jackson! You motherfu-" He places me down laughing. "You give me headaches."

"Alright! Laptop and bookbag." Luca says walking into the apple store. Surprisingly it wasn't crowded at all. Securing that and going to another store in the mall we could've been out in less than an hour. Adrian and Liam had other plans and I didn't mind walking around with them.

We've spent the entire morning in there, it was noon now. Both Adrian and Liam had tons of bags in their hands. The mall started to fill up and I hated big crowds of people. Especially since my classes in college were fairly big and every college student shopped here.

I stop to turn to Jackson who was mumbling curse words under his breath since we were following around Liam and Adrian. "You also owe me the 50 dollars that was in my wallet." I say and he scoffs.

"Babydoll, I'll give you 500." I roll my eyes. "Better yet 5,000."

"Uh no, I can make money for myself. Lucaaa." I call out. He walks over putting his phone in his pocket.

"Let's go to the jewelry store." I say walking ahead of both of them. They stay close behind though.

"Oh hey Kiona!" I was caught off guard by this girl who was in my African American studies class my first year. Boy was she annoying as hell. And didn't know what she wanted at all. She's had like three boyfriends at one time and they were all fine with it.

That's none of my business but oh well. "Hi Amelia." I mumble back hoping to be on my way.

"Oh my gosh, I haven't seen you in like forever," she says and I nod pulling my lips into my mouth. "Oh? Who are they?" She gestures towards Luca and Jackson.
"Did you finally do what I did and get multiple men at once?" She says clapping her hands.

"I—" I begin to talk but she keeps going. She feels all over Luca.

"Stop touching me or I will cut each individual finger off and glue it back on. Luca spits, his eyes turning a darker shade not taking his hands outta his pockets. I'm not scared of Luca at all but that scared me. She moves to Jackson who seems to be fine with it. They exchange some words to which I roll my eyes and continue to the store.

I wanted a new septum ring. I don't know what yet so I browse. I was extremely indecisive and wanted everything that I liked, but I was a broke college student. I got a rose gold flower piercing and I guess that'd be my new impulsive purchase of the month.

"Thank you." I say to the cashier walking out of the store. "Oh...ew." I walk out seeing Jackson and Amelia making out. I scrunch my nose looking up at Luca to see him shaking his head. "Take me back?" I ask and he nods.

"Let's go idiots." Luca says walking into Sperry dragging both of them out by their ears.

"Where's Jac— oh. Who's that?" They ask and I shrug heading to where they parked.

"I call shotgun!"

______

A/N

I swear it'll be more interesting soon