30 - Research Purposes

Kiona's POV

+ not edited

"Holy shit! We're so proud of you!" My mom shouts through the phone. I was smiling so hard sitting on the bathroom counter. It was oddly comfortable. Now go on Facebook now go thank all your relatives." Mom says and I say ok. That was going to be like 100+ people. Those random family members be active and real supportive tho.

"Kiera and Maya both sleep so we'll call you tomorrow alright?" My momma says waving and I nod. I look up as Jackson walks into the bathroom. My eyes get big so he steps back out.

"You okay?" My dad asks furrowing his brows. "What you looking at? It better not be no boy Kiona." My stepdad jokingly says. Yea...

"Okay dad," I say when Jackson walks back in ruffling his hair. I motion him out because I was on FaceTime and I was sitting in front of a mirror and if he walked in they'd see.

"When do you start at Apple?" My momma asks dismissing my stepdad off.

"Uh two weeks I believe, I have to look for the exact date."

"So that means you'll be staying down there permanently?" She asks and I nod.

[a/n: I'm changing Apple Park's location from California to New Orleans, unrealistic sorry :( , but I wanted her to have a good paying job and have it be at the main location]

Jackson's face lights up as he starts jumping up and down. I bite my lip to keep from smiling.

"Yes, and instead of that 90 day policy where I can't miss work, it's 120 days. It's like probation." I say frowning.

"Damn, but you have to let them believe that you're a reliable person and can go in when they need you. We'll have to visit you down there more huh." My momma says. "We'll see you next week baby!" We say bye and then hang up.

He doesn't say anything but he just mumbles into my neck. "You're staying," he looks up at me, then down to my lips. Please god help me! This boy was really going to make me risk it all. Shit was so sexy.

I lick my lips right before he kisses me. He rests his right hand on my thigh and the other behind my neck. I pull away first, biting my lip.

"I really like kissing you." He says and I hop off the counter.

"I can tell." I say playfully, putting my shoes on, getting ready to go back out. I was tired as hell, but food was involved so why not. "Go with me?" I ask him and he intertwines our hands.

"Mmhm." He agrees, walking us downstairs. I was so glad it was a fairly short dinner. I really thought we were going to be there until 10 but it only took an hour. Hugging Trece and Ziya goodbye, we left for back home.

I take a long hot shower putting a bonnet over my hair. It took awhile to get the wig off and save my edges, but I was relieved for it to be gone. I put on some gray shorts and a too big random shirt. I put on this soft bra underneath. I really hated bras, they were annoying and uncomfortable. I dive in his bed waiting for him to show up. Ten minutes later, I hear the door shut and a light click.

"Well hello." He says amused moving the covers.

"I'm tired as fuck." I mumble into a pillow as he starts to rub my back. I take his hand and move it down to my butt. Trece told me that booty rubs feel good so why not? And plus I'm sure Jackson would have no problem with that.

"Oh," He says amused.

"Shut up and give me booty rubs." I say readjusting myself.

"Is this what you were trying to tell me when you had your ass in my face all those times?" He jokes and I roll my eyes even though he can't see.