34 - Love

Jackson's POV

+ not edited

When I wake up, Kiona's tucked into my side with her arm over her face. I knew I had to get up but I simply didn't want to.

I look at the time a few minutes later, deciding to get up to go to another company today. Yawning, I make my way to the bathroom, doing my business and cleaning up. I walk out to the main room looking out of the view my penthouse gave me.

I know my mind was filled with a lot of shit, but now it included Kiona. Trust me I needed all advice to make this relationship successful in any way possible. I knew nothing about love—well relationships? Yea I'm getting ahead of myself. All I knew were just hookups and sex. Thinking that made me realize how fucked up that sounds.

I really wanted to deny all feelings towards her and close up like always but I couldn't. And I hated it. It's only been a month and a half. I've gone soft. Gang leaders don't go soft, for anyone or anything. Except for me.

Well, if I was in deep, and my feelings were leaving any time soon why not make her fall for me like I have for her. Well I'm already certain she does, but harder. Trust me my mind was so fucked. My sex drive is so high and I'm not going to fuck anyone but her, when she's ready of course.

"Why are you up so early?" I hear her sleepy voice call out. I turn to see her walking towards me while rubbing her eyes. She's so fucking adorable, cute, hot, in one person.

"Another business meeting at a clothing store." I say wrapping my arms around her waist pulling her closer. "What are you doing today?" I ask.

"I was gonna go home for like a couple hours and then go see my dad." She says yawning again, cuddling into me. "It's so fucking cold." She mutters.

I chuckle at her pulling her back in my room. "I was wondering if you'd go with me...to my dad's house?" She asks playing with her fingers.

"Of course, babydoll." I reply with a smile and she smiles back.

"Nowww, drop me off back at home?" She asks and I nod. She waits for me to get dressed and cuddles back up under the sheets. Jeez she was so fucking gorgeous.

She groans when I announce that I was ready. "I just got comfortable." She huffs, dragging herself outta bed. I laugh at her as she puts her shoes on and walks to the elevator. She pouts and I kiss her.

"Don't worry I brushed my teeth." She mumbles pulling me back down in for a kiss. I take a deep breath trying not to get riled up at 10 in the morning and pull back.

After dropping her off and a few more kisses, I continue to the company I was visiting. I was just here to sign some papers and make some money deals.

Kiona's POV

We approach my dad's house and I was so ecstatic because I haven't seen him in awhile. I mean I didn't really care for his wife too much but oh well.

"Dad!" I scream when he opens the door. I run into his arms as he chuckles and hugs me tight.

"I missed you Ki." He says and I couldn't stop smiling. I pull away pulling Jackson to my side.

"Dad this is my... boyfriend." I say slowly still not wanting to put a label I guess? "This is Jackson."

"Nice to meet you sir." He says shaking his hand and my dad nods inviting us in.