Bonus #11

Kiona's POV

+ not edited

[Im literally struggling to write cuz I'm rereading it and this book is so ugly bye hshsj,, anyways this 'chapter' is just what the kids are like]

Jamel

"Y'all are the same damn person and you can't change my mind." Jackson cracks a smile as Jamel and I glare him down.

"Resting bitch face and all, God really said copy and paste with you two." Trece jumps in.

Jamel sighs, getting irritated at his auntie and dad. "I'm gon go play 2k." He says tryna dismiss himself.

"Uh boy, you know you can't play that game right now. You gotta get ya damn grades up right about now. And I know you're not dumb because I'm smart and ya daddy semi-smart." I say and he smacks his lips lowly so I pop him in his lip.

"Okay momma." He sarcastically grins at me. The fact that all our kids reflect us is like backfiring almost. I have a smart mouth and so do all the kids. Jackson has a bad ass temper and so do all our kids.

Jovani

"Momma! I'm bored..." He says walking into the kitchen.

"You're annoying." Kaliyah rolled her eyes. I gave her a look telling her to shut up.

"Yes Jovani?" I ask filling out some paper work while listening.

"I say we take a vacation... overseas."

"What's in Europe Jo?"

"We're going on vacation?" Jedaya happily skips in the kitchen.

"No shut up," Jovani rolls his eyes continuing his talk. "I didn't say just Europe. We could go to Spain or Italy or Greece. Or Australia if that's y'all's thing. Like come on who doesn't wanna go overseas mom? And look, since you always doing whatever tech stuff that I don't understand I'll plan it. Free of charge."

"Free of charge? Boy you know you gon come get my credit card and book everything." I laugh slightly.

"Yea that's true." He shrugs. "So where we going?" He asks crossing his fingers.

"Ask your siblings...all of them Jo." I say giving him a look. He could be petty when he wants to." I'd know for sure that he asked when I hear all of them yelling later on.

Katana

"Katana Reign!" Jackson yells up the stairs.

She comes skipping down the stairs with her innocent smile. I swear, it'll make you think that she doesn't do anything bad and that she's the perfect child.

"Yes father?" She asks with a smirk.

"How'd you do that?"

"Do what?" She plays innocent and I laugh.

Jackson gave her a look that he wasn't playing around. She sighed and confessed.

"I got bored, so uncle Adri taught me how to get into cameras and security systems, so I took down the cameras." She says as her eyes lit up.

"So why'd you take down the cameras?" Jackson raises an eyebrow at her as I stifle a laugh.

"Bec—"

She begins to start but the front door opens. And there, Jovani and Kaliyah we're walking through the door. It was close to midnight.

Kaliyah curses under her breath and Jovani puts his hand up in surrender.

"It wasn't my idea. I was just the driver." Jovani says quickly.

"Where'd you go?" I ask.

"To get food, but dad would never let me get any today because we have practice tomorrow." I snorted, I was a childish ass mother.

"Y'all better be up by seven," Jackson shakes his head. "Y'all could've just asked me."

Jovani, Kaliyah, and Katana all have him that look like you're fucking lying and you know it.

Kaliyah

"Where'd you get this miss thing." Her auntie Ziya asked her. It was then I noticed this shiny ass necklace around her.

"It was a gift." She lies enough to fool Ziya.

"Chile, anyways I gotta go to work. Love y'all." Ziya sighs as I give her a hug. Ziya sees her way out the door as Jackson comes in the family room shortly after, eyeing the necklace. He and Kaliyah had a silent conversation in their heads.

"You stole this too huh?" I ask shaking my head.

"It was too easy." She shrugged. Jackson's gang, had gotten a whole lot bigger and it wasn't just going to get cargo shipments of drugs and weapons. We went to fancy ass galas now, and sometimes things in different countries. The Taylors dynasty was slowly getting bigger, but no, the public still didn't know a thing.

"Well, daddy said whatever I find is mine." She argued.

"Is it yours?" I ask with a hand on my hip.

"It is now."

"How much is it worth?" I question, taking it off her neck.

"Well, I just walked behind this old lady at the gala and I got bored. I took her bag without her knowing.."

"You ignored my question."

"1.5 million." She squeezed her eyes shut and I shook my head.

"Your daughter's a klepto." I stare at Jackson.

"I didn't teach her." He lies and I raise an eyebrow at him. "Ok maybe I did but it's not bad. It was ours in the first place."

"You sound like a child Jackson."

Jedaya

"What in the hell is this? Y'all just tryna junk up my damn house!" I complain while Jackson smiles, ignoring me. The movers carried in some arcade machines all the way to the basement.

Don't know how Jedaya does it, but she has some type of charm that makes him do anything.

"Your daughter, wanted an arcade machine, so I got three." He cheekily grinned. "Now if you excuse me, me and my kids will be playing games downstairs."

"Uhn uhn, who's out back Jackie." I ask.

"Oh, daddy said that we could get a pool." Jedaya says casually. I shoulda knew these kids were going to be extremely spoiled.

—-

_____________
A/N:

Y'all I just watched 365dni on Netflix And WHEWEW

It was literally a wattpad book coming to movie form, and I know y'all horny mfers will love it cuz

And I was tryna read my other book and I realized that I had to be like hella horny cuz they be fuckin like every chapter but anyways💀💀 I gotta keep updating that book and the end to this which I ain't even start writing yet 🤧