21 - Pre date

Kiona's POV

+ not edited

We woke up in a completely different position. I guess we were both wild sleepers because I don't remember moving.

We were on top of the covers now, my full body was basically on top of him as he held my ass and the other hand on my back. Interesting. It was noon already making me feel really shitty.

Oh my fuck! I missed class! I mean I wasn't going to freak out because I already missed both classes but I have to get my stuff together. Not gonna lie, the position we were on was comfortable to me so I could see why I ended up like this. I carefully get off of him still laying next to him opening my texts.

Ziya girl you missed class again, you okay?

Ziya text me back or I'm coming over

Trece girl the only excuse I give you not to be here with me n Ziya is that you better be with Jackson

Ziya unless you're with Jackson, then that's okay...like more than okay ;)

I respond to the texts then cuddle back up next to Jackson. I feel him moving and he turns. I look to see what he was doing but I'm guessing he was still asleep. He pulls my waist towards his chest which was bare by the way. His chest was radiating heat. With my back to his chest and his arm around my stomach, I fell right back asleep.

***

"Stop staring." I say with my eyes still closed. He chuckles deeply.

"How'd you know?"

"I'm powerful." I joke still trying to go back to sleep.

"Babydoll, you know it's 3 now right?"

"Mmm cool." I hum out. I hear movement and finally open my eyes. He shifts so that he's hovering over me. "Creepy." I mumble. "Are you not going to let me sleep?" I ask opening my eyes meeting his. I groan hooking my leg with his and flipping us.

"Woah, if you want me just say it." He says jokingly winking. I groan laying back down on his chest. I hear him laugh as well as feel his chest shake.

My eyes shoot open realizing that I was supposed to start work today. "Oh my god I was supposed to start work today." I lift my head taking off my bonnet.

He holds my waist groaning. "You know you're straddling me and moving around a lot."

"Sorry," I quickly say feeling my cheeks heat up. You couldn't see the blush but I could feel it.

"Also it's fine, you can start tomorrow. I think you're forgetting that I run everything." He says sitting up against the bed frame. Oh yea, cool. His breath tickles my face making sure I don't talk when he's this close. I get out of his lap slowly to which he groans again and run to my bathroom.

"I'll be back!"

"Oh come on Kiona, I was just about to kiss you." He says following me into my room. Exactly why I needed to brush my teeth. "Oh." He says walking into the bathroom. He walks out and I hear a flop on the bed. "What the hell? This bed is literally made of rocks." He grumbles getting back up. It's only because he slept in a California king sized bed every night.

I finish brushing my teeth not wanting to deal with my hair. I'll stick with the basic style of putting it in a puff, again.

He comes in watching me through the mirror. He leans into my back holding my waist. I smiled in content. This is what makes me catch feelings and trust me I've known him for like two weeks now, that's fast. I didn't mind it though it was nice. "You know we still have to go on a date right?" He mumbles into my back. I finish brushing and wipe my mouth.

"Mhmm." I answer back. He stands up fully now laughing at the height difference. Ok it wasn't my fault that my parents had to be extremely short. My mom is 5'2 and my dad is 5'7.

"Wow and to think I was going to give you a kiss. It's not my fault." I laugh with him because his laugh is contagious. Trust me, his laugh was not normal. I couldn't talk though, my laugh changes depending how funny it is.

"Yea ok." He says placing me on the bathroom counter. "Since you're so short, I have to pick you up to kiss you." He laughs even more. He grabs my chin tilting my head up. My eyes were already looking at his lips. He finally connects the kiss and I automatically move my hands up to around his neck. His right hand stayed at my chin and the other rested on my thigh.

He starts kissing me at a faster pace which I didn't mind but I was getting hot really quickly. I pull away to catch my breath then place my lips right back on him. He really knew how to kiss, or at least that's what I thought. I followed his fast lead grabbing his shirt before he starts chuckling.

"Woah slow down babydoll, we can wait for that." He says. Just staring at each other was very intimidating, of course I looked away first.

"Ooh can we get some mozzarella sticks?" I ask. Leave it to me to have a cute moments and then ask for food right after.

"For our date?" He furrows his eyebrows. I shake my head.

"No for right now."

"Sure, You know where get em, let's go." He says.

"Wait I have to change." I say running to the closet. Yea basically I dragged my whole wardrobe here since I'd be living here for a little while longer. Kicking him out while I change and throwing on whatever, we were in the car ready to go. We took my Range Rover because I loved driving it.

"I came here almost everyday with Ziya and Trece... well when I had money the first week I started uni. They were my roommates first year." I say looking around. He nods while listening. A guy seats us and we walk to a table. It wasn't extremely formal but it wasn't McDonalds level. We say across from each other in a booth.

"Babydoll, this feels like a really poor date." He says looking around. I roll my eyes.

"This can be a predate before Friday," I suggest. We talked a lot, learning more about each other than literally ever. We told each other our family situations. He has an older sister and a younger one, with a tremendous age gap. Like my family but not as big of an age gap.

He was 26, his sister Jaylen, 27, and his younger sister, Hailey 6. He says that his parents' situation got bad and he cheated on her. So Hailey was his dad's kid.

His stepmom, dad, and Hailey lived in the UK and his biological mom stayed up in Canada. Right when Jackson got out of college, the leader role was pushed onto him fast. His dad was ready to settle down some and raise his kid.

My situation was that my mom had me with my biological dad before splitting up and meeting my stepdad.

I also learned that Jackson went to college online and got a degree in business and a few minors as well. It was an interesting 'pre date' as I put it. Short and sweet.

When it was time to pay and we each payed for our own food. After arguing with him of course. I park my car where it's usually parked and walk into the house with Jackson following close behind.

"Mmm" He mumbles putting his hand around my waist and lowering it to my butt.

"We kiss twice and you're already doing that." I say even though I didn't have a problem with it.

He nods leaning down to kiss me again to which I push his face back. "Awe come on we gotta make it three." He whines.

This is the most dangerous gang leader? Y'all serious?

"Woah ew, wait cute. Gang leader's gone soft." Adrian walks in with a bag of pretzels.

"Fuck off Liam." Jackson says not looking at them.

"Huhh? I didn't even say anythi—" Liam starts but shuts up when he and Adrian get flicked off.

"Anyway," Jackson turns back to me slamming him lips onto mine.

____________

Thanks for 3k !!! :)