Bonus #8

Jackson's POV

+ not edited

Kiona laughs giddily as I peck her lips again. "I'm gonna go get some Doritos, I'll be back." She says getting off my lap and walks out my office doors. She paid me a visit at work, because she took off "sick". But honestly she just needed a break.

I watched as she walked outta my office doors, turning back to my computer. I haven't gotten any work done all day and honestly, did not care. A knock on the door interrupts my thoughts causing me to furrow my brows in confusion. If it was Kiona, she knows she can just walk in so?

"Come in!" I shout watching the door handle move. My lips immediately go into a straight line as I look at my ex, Camila and this other woman I used to have a thing with. But that was fucking YEARS ago.

"Get out." I grit out as they watch me with matched smirks. It was then I noticed the baby carriage in Camila's hand. Y'all that bored?

"Awh, I missed you." She says as I stand up to get them the fuck out my office.

"Who the fuck let you up here?" I mumble, watching her every move.

"Don't be like that Scott, I know you miss me." She pouts childishly. I went to grab my phone, calling my security up here when she pulls me down and plants a kiss on my lips. Now I'd really hate to put my hands on a pregnant lady. I shoved her off quickly, wiping my lips off. Those bitches were as dry as chalk.

"Oh hell nah!" I look up meeting Kionas face. She comes to stand next to me, glaring at the two women.

"Did you like that?" Kiona asks.

"Huh?" Camila asks dumbfounded, but honestly I was confused too.

"Did you like the kiss?" Again, she gave Ki a dumbfounded look.

"Yea, he tasted good." Camila smirks and I shake my head in disgust.

Well, guess what cuz it was my pussy bitch!" Kiona grins, psychotically, making me smirk.

"Now, get the fuck out, or I'll make you." Kiona puts on her sickly sweet smile flashing the gun in her waistband. She smirks when she sees their frightened faces.

"W-well, I came here to say that this is your baby!" Me and Kiona both roll our eyes.

"Mmhm, tell me another damn lie." Kiona raises her eyebrow. "He's been in this pussy, for the past 3 years. Camila and the girl huff like some dogs and leave my office.

"I love doing that, it's refreshing." Kiona smiled devilishly.

"Now, Jackson, lets bleach your mouth." She drags me by my ear to the bathroom.