Bonus #5

Jackson's POV

+ not edited

"Babydoll, please listen." I beg squeezing her hand. She leans back even more in her seat trying to control her breaths.

"I'm going to fucking scream oh my fuck, oh my gosh." She says, her chest heaving up and down rapidly.

"You'll be fine baby, I can promise you that. You and the twins will be perfectly fine, please don't stress, you can't. We're almost there please wait a few minutes." Seeing her in pain, made my heart hurt immensely. Her hands were clammy and she shifted uncomfortably in the seat. I pull up to the entrance or the hospital running to her side picking her up bridal style. I already called and they valeted my car and a bed was waiting for her to get wheeled in.

I place her down on the bed following right behind the doctors. A few hours later and she was stable, she was dilating faster than expected which only made our heart rates increase even more.

The doctors said that we just have to wait it out , and if she wanted to walk around between contractions then she could. So she did. She and I walked around the little white hospital room as she pushed the iv station with her.

"Babydoll, lemme get a pic." I say and she turns around so fast and glares.

"Do you know how I look right now? You are out of yo damn mind Jackson." She rolls her eyes.

"Baby-" but I get cut off by the door. I take an off guard picture, smiling at it.

"Come in." She sings out.

"Damn! You big as hell-heck." Her sister, Kiera walks in. Her due date, was two days from now, but honestly, when a baby is ready to come, it's gonna come. Luckily, her family minus her stepdad flew in yesterday.

"I will not hesitate to throw you out this hospital window little girl, and look you'll be fine. We're at a hospital anyways." Kiona smirks and Kiera rolls her eyes.

"Stop antagonizing ya damn sister, now go to the lobby." Her mom dismisses Kiera walking further into the room with Mya. Her mom gives me a smile and a nod. They start to exchange some words but I zoned out. Mya kicked to be let down and she ran to me.

I mean, I am about to be a father, so what's a little harm in practicing before hand. I rest Mya on my hip taking her to look out the window. Just then, I look up to see Kiona take a large intake of breath and wince.

"Baby, we gotta get you back in the bed." Her mother says helping her back. I pull up a chair next to her bed, holding her hand while still holding Mya.

"Mama, what're you feeling right now? Is it contractions? Is it—" I ask and she nods, squeezing my hand harder. Rose, her mother, grabs Mya from me and runs to get a doctor. I place a soft kiss on her hand holding it with both my hands now.

"You know Jackson, you've taught me how to use more weapons right?" She says and I open my eyes. I nod furrowing my eyebrows.

"So, I'm going to kill you, for putting a baby in me. NOT ONE BUT TWO!" She says slightly grinning with her eyes closed.

"You let me." I shrug with a slight smirk once I open my eyes.

"Yes, I sure did. I'm in painnn." She sings out changing moods. "I did not know we were going to have twins!" I go to respond but a doctor came in.

"Hello Miss. James," the doctor smiles brightly.

"Hold on, you're delivering our baby?" I ask.

"Uh yes sir." He says placing his clipboard down.

"Shut up Jackson, let's get them out of me." She lightly hits me. All the nurses scramble, preparing her for this. After getting a female doctor, she was ready to have our kids.