18 - Weird things

Kiona's POV

+ not edited

"Babydoll," Jackson walks into my room. "Your car is here." He says waiting for me to get up. I slowly get up closing my laptop taking my glasses off. "You're taking too long." He says laughing upon hearing me screech when he picks me up. I was bridal style in his arms probably looking so ugly. This as a very bad angle.

I squirm out of his touch. "You can give me a piggy back ride." I suggest instead. I don't think this was a good idea. Lanky, skinny, the car wash inflatable as he was called earlier, did not mix with big and thick. I was going to make him snap.

"Wait no, I'm like fat." I say walking down the stairs myself. I hear him smack his lips walking behind me.

"You're not fat. At all." He deadpans. "You're just more curvy than others." He states running in front of me picking me up and throwing me over his shoulder. I was definitely going to get dropped on my head. If this is what kills me, I'm going to be so angry in my casket.

He pretends to drop me making me hold onto his shirt. He sets me down in front of my car laughing as I pull my shirt down. This car was sexy as hell.

"Here's your soccer mom car, your low end car, your garbage truck, the car you wanted." He says fake throwing up.

"If this isn't expensive to you then pay for my fucking tuition." I joke. "No I wasn't serious." I say looking at his face.

"Catch." He laughs throwing me the keys. "Windows are bulletproof, for ya know whatever. Also your speakers are extremely loud, and you have a third row for whatever..." He says showing me that they were just folded down for now.

"Heyyy gross..." Luca, Liam, and Adrian all come into my new car sitting in the second row. I was in the front seat seeing where everything was. I was beyond pleased with this.

"There's a lot of room to have sex back here. I see why you like it." Liam says sprawling out in the back. Jackson raises an eyebrow at me and I shake my head.

"I will not fuck in this car, thank you." I say starting it up.

"Thank youuu." I drag out smiling at Jackson.

"Wow Luca can get hugs whenever but I can't and I do something special. Wow..." he drifts off feigning hurt.

I roll my eyes playfully getting out of the car and running over to the side. "Thank youuu!" I say again hugging his waist. I would've tried to reach his neck but ya know.

"Wow Luca gets better hugs than me." He fake pouts.

"You're almost a foot taller than me. What the hell." I say standing on my tippy toes wrapping my arms around his neck.

"Yeaaa." He says in content hugging my waist.

"Mmm, don't push it Jackie." I say as he slides his hand down to my ass. "You're not slick." I say pulling away eyeing him.

"The queen has spoken, I'm sorry." He says bowing down.

"I hate you so much." I say laughing pulling him up.

"Yea mmm." He says getting in the passenger seat. "Let's go for a drive." He says and I get in the front.

"Hey short cake, might wanna move your seat up to reach the pedals." Adrian says cracking up.

"Haha real funny." I say flicking him off in the mirror. I drive out the long driveway onto the smoothly paved street. His house looked so big from the street jeez. We ride around for a little until I get tired of the three kids in the back.