49 - Birthday

Kiona's POV

+ not edited

Was it bad that I forgot that my birthday was tomorrow? I was having the time of my life on this cruise with Jackson. We were at sail for the day and tomorrow for my birthday we'd be in Costa Rica.

"Ok, ok. Let's get up." I say giving him one final kiss watching him pout. We've been laying in bed since 8am, it was now 10 and I was hungry and eager to explore the cruise ship.

Twenty minutes later and I was ready do still waiting for Jackson to hurry up. "I don't know who in the hell you're tryna look all cute for, let's go!" I rush him out the door.

"I'm looking good for you, what do you mean?" He smirks, grabbing his wallet.

I give him a look wit his sly ass. Another kiss and we finally walk out the room. We found a place to eat breakfast and then explored literally everywhere on the boat. Some hours later and we were back in the room.

"Well fuck, I forgot I'd have to see you in a swimsuit on vacation." He says looking me up and down making wanna hide myself. He smirks slapping my ass hard.

"Ouch fucker." I say covering my ass with my hands to which he laughs and squeezes it harder.

It wasn't nothing super sexy but I liked it so. It was black and gold. It was a two piece with boy shorts and a little swim crop top thing with ruffles, that stopped right before my belly button. 

"I might have to cover you up from these fucking perverts." He curses taking my hand, twirling me around. He stops, placing a kiss on my lips sweetly. I grab my bookbag, ready to head out again.

"Taylors, smack my ass one more time," I threaten and he laughs. He did it again, doubling over in the elevator.

"You told me to do it again." He shrugs with an amused smirk on his face. We went swimming on the top deck. The rest of the day we explored the rest of boat, tiring us the fuck out. Not tired enough to fuck though.

"Baby Jackson's gonna be forming soon enough." He grins and I roll my eyes playfully.

"Mmhm." I mumble. That was a surprise for another day.

***

I feel movement from beside me waking me up out of my peaceful sleep. "What in the hell?" I mumble opening my eyes.

"Did you really think I'd forget your birthday babydoll?" He asks jumping on the bed.

"Will you let me sleep for a few more minutes?" I mumble hugging the pillow closer to me.

"Nope." He smiles picking me up against my will setting me on the counter top.

"I'll play your favorite songs." He grins connecting his phone to a speaker. I did make us a playlist on his phone.

He sings, horribly may I add but I liked that he was singing carefree. He was less tense, but still on alert for anything and still had a gun. Don't ask me how he got it through security and all that. He's Jackson.

I got my toothbrush and began brushing my teeth as we danced around the bathroom together. It was then I forgot who Jackson was.

"Happy Birthday babydoll," he grins cheekily giving me a kiss. I thank him digging through my suitcase, thinking of what to wear in a hundred degree weather.

I decided on black jean shorts. I didn't realize they were that short but I was feeling myself today baby. I wore a bright yellow shirt that Trece gave me because it was bright and she always said I looked nice in bright things like it. I tucked it into my shorts.