Secret admirer-Yu Zeyu

Author's PoV

Yu Zeyu, a secret admirer that loves to write sweet letter to Y/N anonymously. He never failed to make Y/N happy with the letters, he often gives her milk or something else that she likes.

Yu Zeyu fell in love at first sight, he thought that Y/N doesn't like him back, but actually, He's wrong.

Y/N do like Zeyu back, but Y/N started falling in love with the sender of those letters and gifts, but she didn't know it was Zeyu.

"I love you, I wish you love me back" Zeyu quietly said while staring at      Y/N's beautiful figure.

"You're making me crazy Y/N L/N" He quietly said that again while closing his locker and locked it, he stared at Y/N, she's currently reading Zeyu's letter.

'Dear Y/N,

Sorry if I annoy you with my letter, but I see that you enjoy reading it, it makes me happy, and I also love to see your beautiful smile of yours, I hope you like the strawberry milk! I think it's time to reveal myself now, if you are curious of who I am, meet me at the rooftop afterschool,

Love, Your secret admirer'

Y/N smiled brightly, she finally can meet the guy that she fell in love with, but she still likes Zeyu, but Y/N thinks she haves no hope to be with Zeyu, he's drop dead gorgeous, sweet, cute, popular, every girl likes him.

"Yu Zeyu, I know I have 0% chance to be with you." Y/N said quietly while going to her class.

{After School}

The last bell rang and Y/N was super excited to meet her secret admirer, the teacher dismissed all the students and someone already go ran fastly out of the classroom, Y/N wondered why he rushed so badly, but she just shrugged it off and quickly pack her things and go ran to the rooftop.

{At the rooftop}

She saw a boy, his back was facing     Y/N, she deeply inhales and exhales and then she tap the person's shoulder, the boy turned around and Y/N was shocked, it was Zeyu.

"Z-zeyu? You're the one that sends all the letters and gifts?" Y/N asked and blushed hardly.

"Y-yes, I- i......i love you so much Y/N...you're unique, beautiful, funny, everything that I've asked for...will you be my girlfriend?" He asked while blushing and Y/N was smiling very happily, she kissed Zeyu's right cheek and said.

"Yes, I want to be your girlfriend." He smiled and kissed her on her lips while cupping her cheeks, after a few seconds they pulled away.

"I love you Mrs.Yu Y/N" Zeyu said while smirking teasingly and Y/N just smacked him lightly on his shoulders.

"Love you too, don't call me 'Mrs.Yu  Y/N' we ain't married, we are just 19" She said and Zeyu chuckles.

"Soon we will get married tho" Zeyu said making the girl rolls her eyes sarcastically

"Yeah yeah, whatever you say." She said and out of nowhere, Zeyu hands Y/N his pinkie finger.

"Promise me to love me and not leave me?" He asked and Y/N smiled, she intertwined her pinkie with his.

"Of course I promise!" She said and the hugged, and then they have dates often, they are really happy together, even tho Zeyu's fangirls are mean to Y/N, she just shrugged it off because she have Zeyu.

~2 years later~

It's been 2 years since Zeyu and Y/N started dating, they already graduated and have jobs, they live together, Zeyu decide to propose to Y/N, today is Sunday, it's their day off from work, he already have a plan.

"Hey Baby, let's go to the park!" He said to Y/N, and Y/N nodded and go upstairs to her shared room with Zeyu, she go to her closet and changes her clothes.

After that she goes downstairs and Zeyu stared at her in awe.

"A photo lasts longer Bae" Y/N teased Zeyu, he blushed and holds her hand, they went out their house and not forgetting to lock the door.

{At the park}

They talked about stuffs, like what they hate about people, etc.
They really enjoyed talking to each other, while Y/N is telling Zeyu a story, Zeyu didn't pay attention to her story, he payyed attention on her face while she was telling him a story.

"Hey" Zeyu said, stopping Y/N at telling her story

"Yeah?" She asked in confusion

"You got something there" he said while pointing at her lips, Y/N's fingers go to her lips and she tried to find it, Zeyu stopped her and put her hand down and kissed her, they pulled away and they blushed.

"Ahh sneaky little bean" Y/N said.

"I'm so glad to become your boyfriend and not just your secret admirer"