Jia Hanyu+Yu Zeyu

Decisions

Its just a normal day, normal life, normal everything.
I'm just taking a normal walk at the school's garden, i saw you sitting normally behind a beautiful big tree, you always sit there, reading a book.

At the moment i first saw you, i fell inlove with you.

Your beautiful brown eyes, your soft hair, your beautifuly soft and smooth cheeks, everything about you is perfect.

I love everything about you. You look at me, and smiled sweetly, gosh, you can kill me any moment with that beautiful smile of yours.

You told me to sit beside you, and i did, we talked, we became more closer, from that day, we became best friends, we are always together.

5 years past, i fell inlove with another boy, Yu Zeyu, but i still love you, i can't get you both out of my mind, you, me and Zeyu, became bffs.

3 years past, you and Zeyu wanted to talk to me, you both have serious faces, i wonder what it is.

You both asked me to go to the rooftop afterschool, and of course i did.

Unexpectedly, you both confessed to me, i was happy and shocked, i said that i love you both aswell, but you both told me that i have to choose one of you.

But how? I love you both so much, i can't make a decision.

My life is like a game, where i have to make a decision, a tough one.

ose Hanyu?
My bestfriend for 8 years, and i kept my feelings for 8 years for him

Or..

Zeyu?
My bestfriend for 3 years, and i kept my feelings for 3 years for him?

Who should i choose?
I can't even make a decision..
How pathetic i am...

"Please, give me time" i said and i walk away.

(You can vote on who y'all choose, part 2 will be coming out soon)