Gou Mingrui

(Requested by: Yoonig1010)

Imaginary to real

(You and Mingrui is 17 years old)
(

Name: Y/N> Arieanna)

Mingrui's PoV

I sat at the dining area, I ate my birthday cake, indeed, it was my birthday, but no one came, everyone forgots, I'm all alone eating this cake that i bought for my own self.

My parents are working overseas, they forgot about me, my friends? I have no friends, I'm so tired of being all alone.

An idea came in my mind, what if I made my own friend? Like.. an imaginary friend.

I closed my eyes and imagine a girl, a beautiful girl, her hair is long light brown, her eyes are hazel. Her personality is bubbly, caring, sweet, kind, funny. Her birthday is at 4 May 2007, shorter than me and her name is Li Arienna.

I opened my eyes and I didn't saw her anywhere, but I suddenly felt a light tap on my shoulder, I turned around and I see Arienna, she was so beautiful, she's wearing a light blue shirt with rainbows on the middle, a white skirt, and light blue converse.

"Hi! I'm Arienna, what's your name?" She asked while smiling, I smiled back.

"H-hi I'm Mingrui" I said and she sat beside me, she looked at the birthday cake and look at me again.

"Is it your birthday now, Ming Ming?" She said, wow she gave me a nickname already.

"Oh yes it is.." I said and I felt sad remember everything that is going on.

"Where's your family and friends?" She asked once again, I looked at her with sadness, and tears started to fall out of my eyes.

"My parents works overseas and they forgot about me and...I have no friends.."I said while I cried, she looked at me worriedly and she hugged me.

"I'm so sorry, I shouldn't ask you that.." she said and she let me cry on her shoulders.

"I-it's okay.. " I said and she broke the hug, she cups my face and she wiped my tears.

"Ming Ming, from now on, I will be your friend! And I will forever stay with you!" She said and she smiled brightly.

"Thank you, thank you so much! No one has ever done that to me!" I said and I hugged her tightly, and she hugged me back.

"Its nothing Ming Ming, I would love to be your friend!" She said and she broke the hug and she sit again.

"Can I have a piece of cake Ming Ming?" She asked and I nodded, i stand up and i grabbed a plate and a fork, and i quickly sat back on my seat and i put the plate and fork, i cut a slice of cake and put it on the plate and I gave the plate and fork to her.

"Here you go!" I said and I smiled.

"Thank you Ming Ming!" She said and she take the plate and fork and started eating the cake, we hang out and talk while eating the cake, I finally stop feeling lonely!

~2 years later~

I'm 19 years old now, I graduated from hell, I mean school and today is my 2 years friendship anniversary with Arienna! I wanted to confess to her, I've been liking her for 2 years now.

I was preparing the surprise dinner, I told her to wait in her room until I call her.

~time skip~

I'm finally done with the surprise dinner and I called Arienna, she immediately ran downstairs and ran to me and I noticed she was carrying something and she was shocked.

"Surprise! Happy anniversary!" I said and she hugged me and I hugged her back.

"Thank you Ming Ming! Happy anniversary too!" She and she broke the hug

"Hey, Arienna, I.. uhmm....I love you! I love you more than bestfriends!" I said and she was shocked.

"I...really?" She asked and I nodded and she kissed me, i kissed her back and we closed our eyes, we pulled away, breaking the kiss and suddenly Arienna glows, and I closed my eyes because the light was super light.

"Ming Ming, I love you too" I heard
Arienna say. I opened my eyes because I feel that the light is now gone and wow, I can't believe my eyes.

"Arienna? You're...you're real now?" I was shocked, she became a real human! I was so happy, I smiled and she nodded while smiling.

"Arienna, will you be mine?" I asked her while I hold her hands, she smiled widely.

"Yes, of course Ming Ming!" She said

I put both of my hands on her waist and I kissed her lips,we pulled away and she gave me something.

"Here, this is for you" she said and I grabbed it, it was a puppy plushie, how cute.

"Thank you Jagi!" I said and we ate the food I cooked, yes I cooked all of that just for her.

After we ate, we cleaned the dishes and we went upstairs at my room, and went to the balcony thats in my room, the scene was beautiful, I turn to look at Arienna.

"Jagi?" I called her, she turned to look at me.

"Yes?" She asked while smiling.

"I love you so much." I said

"I love you more Jagi" she said

And we kissed, and after that we enjoyed the view for a minute.

And who knew my life could be the most happiest life that everyone wanted?

-The End-