He Xinlong

The past

~He Xinlong~

"I see you, from time to time, you always hate me, I get it, I'm a freak, I'm a dumb bitch, I'm weak and ugly, yes, I get it.

But you do you know how much it hurts when you push me harshly, when you insult me relentlessly?

It hurts so much..but you wont understand, the only thing you understand is that you hate me so much.

All you understand is that I'm ugly, I'm a freak, I'm dumb, all you see is on the outside, but you didn't see in the inside.

Why are you so judgmental? Why are you like this? Why can't you just understand that the inside is more important than the outside?

Yes, you're popular, I know, you're high hearted because of that.
You never learn to love them because of their inside, not outside.

You're so skeptical, but I still love you, I know somewhere inside of you is just like I've expected when I first met you, but I dont know for sure..

Thank for everything, thank you for making depressed, you want me gone right? I'm already gone, I hope you're happy..

I love you..

He Xinlong..."

It's all my fault... everything is my fault... I regret everything...

~Jia Y/N~

It's been years since I moved away from Beijing to Korea because of Xinlong.

I still remember the past...

The past hurts...and it still hurts now..

(Part 2 or sequel will be out soon)