Jia Hanyu

(Requested by: Yoonig1010)

New Member

(Y/N~>ARIEANNA)

Hanyu's PoV

So, theres going to be a new member, i heard its a girl, i mean, i have no problem about living with a girl or bandmates with a girl.

"I'm excited! When will she comeee?" Mingrui said

"Soon," i said

"I can't wait to meet our new member" Shuyang said

And then they started talking abiut the new member, and suddenly, theres a knock on our dorm's door.

"I'll open it" i said and i stand up and go open the door, and i saw...

'She's...cute..and pretty..'

JIA HANYU STOP, YOU JUST MET HER

"Hello! I'm the new member, my name is Arieanna!" She introduced to herself

"H-hi, I'm Jia Hanyu, come in" i said and i let her in, and after she walks in, i closed the door.

"Hi! Are you the new member?" Mingrui asked

"Yes! Hello, I'm Arieanna!"

and then we get to know each other and hangout.

~2 years later~

Arieanna's PoV

I've been in boystory for 2 years now, but the name of our group still didn't change, but they are thinking to change it.

I started to fall in love with Hanyu, like, He's so boyfriend material, but other than that, he's so cute, can cook well, he's handsome, i fall in love with him more everyday.

I liked him for 2 years now, and I'm planning to still keep my feelings to myself, because there is no way that i will date Hanyu, right?

Anyways, I'm just sitting on the sofa with Zeyu in our dorm, we both are playing games on our phones, we are challenging each other.

"If you lose, you have to act drunk all day!" I said to Zeyu

"And if you lose, you have to kiss Hanyu" Zeyu said and i blushed

"Ugh, fine, lets start!" I said and we started playing the game, and we decided to do 3 rounds and, i lost 2 times, fuck.

"AHAHAHHAHA YOU HAVE TO KISS HANYU NOW!" Zeyu shouted, making everyone stopped whatever they're doing and look at us, and i saw Hanyu widened his eyes and he is blushing.

"Whats going on?" Xinlong asked

"Arienna have to kiss Hanyu because she lost!" Zeyu said and they all cheered, except Hanyu.

"Ughhhh this isn't fairrr" i whined, and Zeyu pushed me off the sofa and before i fell, Hanyu runs and holds me so i don't fall.

"YAYYYY HANANNA IS SAILING!!" they all cheered, Hanyu looked into my eyes deeply, he suddenly closed his eyes and he kissed me, OH MY-

I kissed back and closed my eyes, the kiss lasts for...5 seconds? I think, and we pulled away, we both blushed so hard.

The other members cheered and Hanyu smiled

"Arieanna.." he paused

"I'm sorry, i love you..." he said and i smiled brightly

"I love you too Hanyu" i said and i hugged him and he hugged me, and then we pulled away.

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked and i nodded, we kissed again and the others we're cheering and Zihao faked cry.

And thats the start of our relationship.

-The End-