Gou Mingrui

Love me back

(You and Mingrui is 17)

Y/N's PoV

Here we go again, this guy named Mingrui, won't stop asking me "do you love me back?". He is my bestfriend, but he became extra weird day by day, he's more overprotective and he's more clingy.

He always say "I love you" I thought it was a joke and I just playfully rolled my eyes, even though, everytime he said "I love you" my heart flutter, I still did that, and now, he asked me the same thing and wont stop.

I thought everything was a joke, because all he does is joke around, do I love him back you may ask? Yes I do, I love him more than bestfriends, I have a crush on him since we met.

"Y/N~~ do you love me back?" He asked

"Hey, stop asking and stop joking around!" I said and I rolled my eyes, I was pretty annoyed.

"Sorry~ I just wanted to know~" he said while he pouts cutely, I was going to be mad at him, but he was too cute, and now, I'm trying to act i was angry to tease him a little.

I turned away from him and crossed my hands as I sat on my sofa, yes we are in my house, hanging out like usual.

"Y/N~ please don't be mad~ pleasee~" he said and he went to his knees  and he pouted while he holds my hand.

"Hmph" I still tried to act out even though he's so god damn cute, I stopped crossing my hand and I just put my hands on my lap.

"Pleasee~ Y/N~~ I'm sorry~" he said, he is still holding my hand and pleading. And I still tried to stay strong.

"Hm, yeah right." I said and I stand up and walked away, he chased me, I went in my room and I closed the door on his face, I'm so sorry Mingrui.

I lay on my bed and I heard Mingrui sing,

"Ooh~ baby I wish you're mine, I can't resist you, you think I was joking but no, I ain't joking, I want your love~(I'm sorry i wrote that song)" his voice was so good and calming.

"When will you realise that I'm not joking and be mine? Oh baby I love you so much~ why didn't you realise? I'll do anything for you, I will love you forever~ and I will stay here with you~" he stopped singing and I heard soft and light sobs, oh my gosh, did he really mean everything?

All the gifts he gave me, all the notes he gave me, all the "I love you" 's he said, asking the same questions?

I opened my door and I saw Mingrui sitting on the floor, his knees are folded and he buried his face to his knees and he was hugging his knees.

I went to him and I sat beside him,

"Mingrui? Are you okay?" I asked softly and he looked up at me and he stop hugging knees.

"No..you always think I'm joking, even though I'm not! When will you realise that I really love you from the moon and back? I really love you Y/N! I really do! I love you more than bestfriends, I love everything about you! Just hate me or whatever! I still love you no matter what!" He said and he cried more and I was shocked, he loved me back?

"M-mingrui, i- I'm so sorry..I thought you were just laying with my feelings and joking around, but...I love you too Mingrui, I love you a lot." I said and he hugged me tightly, and I hugged back.

"Y/N, I love you so god damn much" he said, he was calmer, he stopped crying.

"Same Mingrui" I said and we both broke the hug, I cupped his face and I wiped his tears.

"Can I call you mine now?" He asked and I smiled.

"Yes, you can" i said and he smiled widely, he puts his hands on my waist and he kissed me passionately(End me pls TvT).

After a few seconds we pulled away and he smirked

"You have to pay for making me sad and cry, jagi" he said

"With what?" I asked, he went to my ears and whispered

"You and your love"

I blushed, but I was still confused tho.

"Wait what? What do you mean?" I said and he pouted

"Spoil me with your love jagii~~" he said while he pouts cutely.
(What we're you guys thinking? That one disgusting thing? Oh hell no, I ain't going to add that)

"Okay okay, let's go watch a movie love" I said and he nodded, we stand up and went downstairs, we sat on the sofa, and I put on a movie.

We are cuddling but I wanted to get snacks so I stand up but Mingrui pulled me back down.

"Jagii~ don't leavee~" he said while he snuggled closer to me.

"Aish this boi, I just wanted to get snacks love" I said and he pouted while he looked at me

"But still~" he said and I signed.

"Okay okay fine, you're lucky I love you." I said and he gave me a peck on the lips.

"I love you too jagi~" he said and our gazes were focused on the movie.

(Position: you both sitting on the sofa and Mingrui is laying his head at your shoulder and you guys are cuddling. Just to be clear)

Mingrui suddenly lay his head on my lap

"Jagi~ I'm sleepy~" he said while he yawned. I was getting sleepy too though.

"Let's sleep love" I said and he nodded, he sit up and he turned off the TV, I stand up and walked away, I was going to go to my room but Mingrui pulled me down to the sofa and he made me lay down by cuddling me.

"Jagi, let's just sleep here~" he sleepily said, and I just nodded and i snuggled near him.

"Goodnight love" I said

"Goodnight Jagi" he said and we both fell asleep.

And that's the start of out relationship.

--The End--