Gou Mingrui

One And Only

(Requested by: Yoonig1010)
(Y/N~>Arieanna)

Author's PoV

So today is 14th February(just imagine-), yeah, its Valentines day. Arieanna was sitting at home by herself while her friend, Mingrui have a date with a girl.

Arieanna did have feelings for him, but she kept it by herself because she thought that she will ruin their friendship.

She got up and went to the kitchen and grabbed a box of chocolate that she bought for herself(wow, this reminds me of me-), she turn around and see Mingrui infront of her,she was shocked and she jumped.

"What are you doing here?" Arieanna asks him, he look at her and smile.

"Well that girl that i was supposed to date didn't come, so i leave and went here" he answers.

"I'm sorry that had to happen" she said, feeling bad for him. Mingrui goes to the livingroom and sits on Arieanna's couch and Arieanna sit next to him.

"Nah, its fine, besides, i rather be here, with you.." Mingrui said and he blushes, and Arieanna also blushes.

"R-really?" Arieanna asked, and Mingrui nods.

They kept talking for 2 minutes, and Arieanna accidentally confessed about her true feelings to Mingrui, she was afraid that she will ruin their friendship, but no.

Mingrui smile and confessed too, and said that he likes her back, Arieanna was happy, but confused.

"What do you mean you like me back? I thought you liked that girl you're supposed to date." Arieanna said making Mingrui giggle.

"Yeah and that girl i was talking about is you" Mingrui said.

"But-" Arieanna was about to say something, but her words are cutten by Mingrui smashing his lips to her lips and Arieanna was shocked, and she kissed him back.

After 1 minute, they both broke the kiss, Mingrui smiles while Arieanna was blushing.

"Hey, i got a box of chocolate for you" Mingrui said and he gave Arieanna a box of chocolate, Arieanna takes the chocolate and thanked him.

And they stay home,cuddling while eating chocolate.

-the end-