Yu Zeyu

We all know that friends can't be friends for too long

(Requested by: Yoonig1010)
(Y/N ~> ARIEANNA)

Author's PoV

One morning, Arieanna was waiting for her friend, Zeyu, they're super close, every morning they will walk to school together, but this morning, Zeyu was getting pretty late.

Arieanna sighed as she glanced at her clock, she decided to leave Zeyu because he haven't arrived at her house yet.

'Weird' Arieanna thought and she starts walking to school, but when she started walking, someone was shouting her name, Arieanna turned around and saw Zeyu running towards her, Arieanna stopped walking and Zeyu stopped running and pant.

"What took you so long? I was gonna leave you." Arieanna complained

"Sorry, i was getting ready about something very important" Zeyu said and he blushed

"And what is it?" Arieanna asked, she was kind of jealous, because she actually have a crush on Zeyu, she thought that Zeyu will confess to another girl.

"You'll know soon, lets go to school, we don't wanna be late." Zeyu said as he holds Arieanna's hand and started walking.

-at school-

"Phew, I'm glad we're not late" Zeyu said

"Yeah, but it was your fault" Arieanna said as she pouted and scoffed.

"Sorryyy, I'll treat you at lunch, how about that?" Zeyu suggested, Arieanna's eyes shines as she nodded and Zeyu thought it was adorable.

"Okay, lets go to class" Zeyu said as he pulled Arieanna to their classroom.

-at lunch-

The cafeteria is crowded by students, all of the students is there except Zeyu and Arieanna, they always go to the school's garden, they both love peace so thats why they're there.

Arieanna and Zeyu was sitting on one bench in the school's garden, Arieanna was eating, Zeyu was just staring at Arieanna's pretty face.

"Hey..." Zeyu called

"What?" Arieanna asked as she stopped eating.

"Actually...i want to tell you something.." Zeyu nervously said as he scratched the back of his neck

"What is it?" Arieanna asked with full of curiosity.

"We all know that friends can't be friends for too long right" Zeyu said, Arienna was confused.

"I do know that, but there is also a possibility of friends being friends for years" Arieanna said

"Well...we've been friends for too long..i think its time to end it.." Zeyu said, Arieanna was shocked and sad, she thought that Zeyu wants to stop being friends with her.

"S-so you don't want to be m-my friend anymore?" Arieanna asked as she holds her tears back.

"Yeah, i don't want to be your friend anymore, i want to be something else" Zeyu said

"What is it?" Arieanna asked

"I want us...to become girlfriends and boyfriends" Zeyu said, Arieanna was confused

"W-what do you mean?" Arieanna asked

"Arieanna, i have a crush on you since i first met you, and now its time to end our friendship and go to another level.." Zeyu paused and then he kneels infront of Arieanna and he holds both of Arieanna's hands.

"Arieanna...will you be my girlfriend?" Zeyu asked, Arieanna was so shocked and happy.

"Yes!" Arieanna said as she smiled widely and hugged Zeyu.

"I love you" Zeyu said as he hugged back.

"I love you too"

-the end-