Yu Zeyu

My very caring boyfriend

(Requested by: Ckpopfan4life)

Y/N's PoV

I was casually eating snacks, and scrolling through Instagram, suddenly, i feel very dizzy and my body was very hot.

I checked my temperature and boom, 39°C, what the hell, i was about to go get water, i stand up and i fricking fell because of my dizziness.

Alright alright, I'm okay, i slowly stand up and slowly get water, damn it, should i tell Zeyu?

I mean, he is busy at the moment, but i promised to tell him everything or else he will be very upset and mad, okay, fine, I'll tell him.

I drink my water, slowly and carefully go near the sofa and sit on it, and i send a text to Zeyu.

Zeyu's PoV

I was taking a break after practicing, and suddenly, a notification popped on my phone,

'MyBaby❤: Zeyu..I'm sick :('

Wait what?! She's sick? Oh my god, i have to get there fast.

I told my manager and dance teacher that i have something urgent and emergency to deal with and they let me go so i quickly run to Y/N's house.

I knocked on her front door, an di heard a shout from inside of the house

"Just come in, its not locked"

I opened the door and i saw Y/N, looking very week and pale,

"Oh my god, my baby" i said and i closed the door behind me and i run to Y/N and hugged her, and i put my hands on her forehead and her temperature is very hot.

"Hey Zeyu.." she said and i carry her bridal style to her room and i lay her down on her bed.

"Wait here, okay?" I said and she nodded, i ran downstairs and i cook food for my precious baby to eat.

~timeskip~

Y/N's PoV

Zeyu came back with warm soup, water and medicine on a tray, he puts the tray on my bedside table and he grabbed the bowl of warm soup and he grabs a spoonful of soup and feeds me.

"Did you overworked yourself because of school?" Zeyu asked, i actually did, i want to get better in school stuffs, thats why i overwork myself often.

I nodded and he sighed.

"I told you not to overwork yourself, you made me very worried you know" he said, how did i get such a thoughtful and sweet and caring boyfriend?

"Okay, i promise not to overwork myself again" i said

"Promise?" He asked

"Promise" i said and i smiled, he continued feeding me, after the food is finished, he gave me a glass of water and medicine, and i drink them both.

"Zeyu, I'm sleepy" i said

"Sleep after 30 minutes, you just drink medicine" Zeyu said

"Okay, can you get me my phone? Its downstairs" i asked and he nodded, he walks out of my room and came back with my phone.

"Thanks for taking care of me Zeyu" i thanked him

"Baby, its my job to take care of you" he said and he kissed my forehead.

"But still, i need to thank you" i said

"No need for that" he said and smiled

"I love you Zeyu" i said, he smiled and say,

"I love you too baby"

-the end-
(Crappy? Yes,i know)