Li Zihao

Proposal

(You and Zihao's age: 21)

Y/N's PoV

Seriously, its my birthday and no one is even free, everyone is busy.

Shuyang, busy, Mingrui, busy, Zeyu, also busy, Xinlong, busy, Hanyu, busy
(We busy-)
Even my boyfriend Zihao, he is even way busier than the rest what the hell.
My parents are overseas and also super busy.

Y'know what, whatever, i could just chill at home, I'm gonna fine.

Zihao's PoV

"Calm down geez, I'm sure she will accept you" Shuyang said in a chill tone with a chill face

"What if she don't?! Ughhh" i said and i groaned in frustration.

"Think positive!" Hanyu said

"Yeah, how can you succeed if you won't think positively?" Mingrui said

"Take a deep breath, and let it out" Hanyu said and i do what he said, and i calmed down a little bit.

"Okay okay, what time is it?" I asked

"4:32, 8 more minutes for proposal." Mingrui said while looking at his wrist watch.

"Damn it, lets go there, Zeyu and Xinlong is probably waiting for us" i said and they nodded and Hanyu drove us to the park.

Yes, i am going to propose to my very wonderful girlfriend, i just think that she's the perfect one for me.

~at the park~

"Okay, is the decorations ready?" I asked to Zeyu and Xinlong, and they both nodded

"Yup, all set, i hope she will like the decorations" Zeyu said, i looked at all the decorations, its very perfect.

"Its perfect! Thanks guys! Thank you, all of you for helping me" i said and we group hugged (like teletubbies lol).

"Its not a problem" Shuyang said

"Thats what bestfriends do right?" Mingrui said

"Time please?" I asked

"4:36" Mingrui said

"Ahhh I'm nervousss" i said

"Just text her alreadyy" Xinlong said

I grabbed my phone and i texted Y/N

'Meet me at the xxx park right now'

Y/N's PoV

I was scrolling through Instagram and a notification popped.

'Zibae❤: meet me at the xxx park right now'

What? Don't tell me he's going to break up with me..

I stand up from my sofa and i go upstairs and change my clothes.

After that i put on my shoes and i shoved my phone inside my pockets and go to the park.

~at the park~

I arrived and i texted Zihao

'I'm here'

And then not long at all, he replied

'Go to the lake'

And i go there, and i saw many beautiful decorations and i saw someone standing, his back was facing me, i think thats Zihao.

"Zihao?" I called and he turned around and wow, he looks...amazing.

"Hi jagi" he said and he smiled

"Why did you call me here?" I asked with curiosity.

"So..I've been thinking this for awhile.." he said and he paused

"I think you're the perfect girl for me, and.." he said again and he got on one knee getting something out of his pockets, its a black ring box and he opened it, revealing a shiny diamond ring.

"Zihao.." i said as i was so shocked

"Will you marry me?" He asked, and i cried and i nodded my head.

"Yes!" I said and he stand up and put the ring on my finger and we hugged.

"I love you, Y/N" Zihao said

"I love you too Zihao"

-The End-