💗 Alpha!prince!Deku x omega!reader x Alpha! Shouto

Medieval AU part 1

A long time ago alphas were rulers of the realm. Betas were knights and everyday citizens, while Omegas were slaves. They were forced into hard labor and other unspeakable things, till soon they all went extinct, or so they thought. Omegas seemed to have disappeared from the realm. Picky Alphas sadly had to settle for Betas. Though betas were happy, for know that had better chances of getting alphas.

When omegas started to make appearances again they were treated better then before, but still saw as the lower class. The Omegas would gathered togeather and formed small villages of just Omegas. They mostly kept to themselves and didn't interact with the kingdoms.

Alphas were more than happy to see omegas return again. Omegas to them made the best mates. Though the betas saw omegas as compation for Alphas, so it wasn't uncommon for beta's to cause small havics in omega villages. Even though omegas are already a rarity, this made them feel the needed to stay far away from the kingdoms to be safe.

Sadly the 3 kingdoms had their own plans. A mating festival and the three princes, all alphas, and Beta are going to attend. But the omegas politely refuse the invitation. The other 2 kingdoms were saddened but were respectful, but one king didn't wouldn't take no for an answer.

King Endeavor threatened 3 omega villages. That if they didn't send their finest female and males Omegas, he would burn the village to the ground. With no other choices, the Elder and chief of the village did as they were demanded. They sent 5 girls and 6 males all washed and dressed ready for the festival. Carriages were sent from Endeavor to pick up those few.

As Everyone was loading in a small scarded voice called out.

"Big sister y/n don't go!" A little girl cried out.

Y/n the third to last omega in line turned to see her little sister running to her.

"Please don't go," Your little sister begged as she hugged your waist.

"I have to go Eri, Or else the villiage will be endanger," You explained to Eri.

"But what if the Big scary Alphas take you away," Eri sobbed.

"I promise I'll come back. The invention said after 12pm on the 3rd day. Any and all guest are free to leave. I promise Eri the moment the clock strikes 12 I'll be out of there and back here before you know it," you promised her as you kiss her forehead.

"Hurry up, you stupid omegas," said an angry Beta as he pushed y/n into the carridge.

Before anyone could say goodbye to their loved ones, the Carriage was already on the move. Everyone was nerves, as they all hudddled togeather. It was a long ride to kingdom Aneal, where the festival was being held.
___

I was beyond nerves, all the alphas and betas had such fine and beautiful dresses and suite. They all looked so regal in our eyes.

 They all looked so regal in our eyes