☁Alpha!Aizawa x Omega!villian! reader

Requested by what_is_life_killme

[Warning sensetive topic, and suggestive of rape. If these kind of things upset you in anyway please do not read]

  dear diary,
          I've been thinking back on my life a lot lately. I don't know why, I guess it's my way of trying to keep myself motivated, and remember why I became the way I am. A filthy Villain. Of course being the villain isn't all that bad, for Omega that is. Course I could have been any prize Omega citizen living the rest of my life working retail, or a cleaning maid if I'm lucky enough to get such clean jobs. Because omegas are only offered those jobs, it's either that or become a housewife forever and hope your Alpha/Beta mate isn't a a%%hole. And if you're really don't want to be a housewife , but you can't land a clean Omega  job. Than it's off to prostitution and strip dancing for you, the only other jobs for Omegas. It makes me sick, but anyways I'm ranting.
   Like any topical villain I to have my tragic past, but it never started that way. I was born into a pure Omega family, two brothers and myself. We were a happy family, pretty normal one too. Being the runt of the litter my parents would always warned me about how dangerous is being an Omega and how tough life is going to be. At the time I was too young to understand what that meant. It all changed when a horriblr reality found its way into our home at an early age. One of my brothers was in his heat, but we were safe at home. Well turns out there was a hero who caught the scent of the Heat, and worse he was having a very violent early rut. The next thing we know, a hero breaking into our house and forced himself on top of my mother. My older brothers and father tried to stop him only to get mauled and killed in the process. Mother and I lived, we tried to inform the police about it. And guess what they ask her.

  "What were you wearing? Were you outside after curfew? Did you do anything to provoke him? Were you in your heat?"

Even though it wasn't her fault, they closed the case blaming her for everything. Because they're great Alpha protector hero isn't capable of doing such things after all. So they sent her to a Omegan School, rehabilitate her they said. And then they eventually married her off to another Alpha. This alpha was a short and kind of scrawny man. But he had very violent temper tantrums, and one night he used his order to make my mom to lay down and spread it dispite her protest. I was 11 at the time and I had enough of this man's behavior, so I stood in between him and my mother. He Ordered to move out of his way and I didn't. I trembled yes but I didn't move from my spot. The next thing happened so fast, but I sliced his hand off with my fathers army knife. I Advanced on the alpha and beat him to the pulp, to the point where he was practically begging for his life. I killed him, my mother quickly covered herself in his blood and took my knife. That was when the police came and saw the massacre that had happened. They quickly assumed that it was my mother who caused this murder and 'how awful of her to taint such a young and innocent Omega', they said. I'll never forgive the heroes for what they done, and that's why I will knock them down a peg. Today we are going to capture a boy named Katsuki Bakugou.