☁Tokoyami x Werewolf! reader

Requested by Owl_MHA

It was a calm night as the werewolves were on the hunt. One large adult led a hunting party of 12 younger werewolves. All Might the leader of this training hunting party led them through the forest. All Might stopped to count the heads of his students as they rushed past him. As he counted he noticed that one was missing.

"Wait, Wait, we're missing someone," All might mumbled to himself as he looked around.

Just a few yards away was the runt of the pack, his daughter Y/n. She soon caught up with her Alpha father panting and huffing. She smiled as All might gave her a small pat on the back as they continued into the forest. As A young Tokoyami wandered around lost in the forest.

 As A young Tokoyami wandered around lost in the forest

Suddenly a rusle came from the bushes behind him. With a gasp he quickly made a run for it as he heard something fast approaching. He was quickly tackled to the ground as they tumbled down a steep hill. As soon as they stopped Tokoyami could feel a burst of pain in his left leg and right arm. He cried out in pain as Y/n quickly jumped off of him. The other young werewolves came to investigate, with All Might close behind.

Tokoyami's eyes widened in fear at the pack of werewolves surrounding him, staring at him with hungry eyes. Other than the big one, all the others look about his age and maybe older.

"I'm afraid this is no good. It's too small and scrawny to feed tus or the pack," All Might said with a sad sigh.

"What are we going to do about him?" Y/n asked, but All Might was already over the hill.

Soon a clear howl cut through the silence of the forest.

"Come on Y/n, the hunting pack caught something," Izuku said following the rest of the pack.

Y/n looked back at the bird boy as she slowly started to leave.

"Please.. Don't leave," The bird-boy gasped in pain.

Y/n froze as she turned back to the boy. He was now leaning up against a tree as he slowly lost consciousness.

As the young werewolves ran past All Might, he was staring into the forest waiting for his pup to catch up. She soon did with the Bird boy strapped to her back with vines. She examined her area as she stuffed the boy into a hollow of a nearby tree, which she covered with bushes. All Might smiled at his daughter's kindness as she quickly returned to the pack cave.

-------

The hunting pack brought back a giant boar, and the alpha, luna, and Beta's were already eating. That would include All Might, our pack alpha, my father. The Beta and Gamma were Aizawa, Mic, Midnight. After them we young pups get to eat, but that is easier for some. All pups quickly got to eating but I couldn't get close to the meal. They kept pushing me away from food and then the bigger omegas quickly joined in and finished whatever was left. I whimpered and walked away as all the others laid down in content. I laid near the entrance as my stomach growled as I curled up in hunger.