🌧Soldier! Immortal! Izuku x Reincarnated! Reader

requested by LadyMelani

In the age of fairytales, many Kingdoms had raised and fallen throughout the ages. Yet one legend remained strong through the ages.

Once upon a time, there was a great kingdom ruled by a powerful king named Grand Torino. In this town lived the king's most trusted knight Izuku Midoriya. He was a hero in the eyes of the people, brave, noble, and fearless.

"Oh no, what if she says no," Izuku panicked as he started to mutter and pace back and forth. 

"Midoriya you don't know that, and why would they want to be the bride of the great knight?" Iida said.

But Izuku continued to pace back and forth till a familiar voice called out.

"There you are Izuku," A voice giggled.

"Y-Y/n!" Izuku gasped, as he quickly noticed their H/c hair flow in the wind.

"So what was it you need from me, and why did you call me all the way out here? In the meadows?" Y/n asked curiously.

"I-I umm, Well... I-,"

"I'll give you two some space," Iida said as he ran off.

"Wait Iida!" Izuku gasped.

"Izuku, Just breath and calm down," Y/n smiled as they kissed his cheek.

Izuku closed his eyes and took a deep breath, as he let his words form in his head.

"Y/n you stayed by my side for so long, I am happy the gods blessed me by letting me meet you," Izuku started, " And I want you to stay by my side always."

Izuku slowly got down on one knee and held onto Y/n's hand. Y/n's heart fluttered in their chest as tears began to well up in their E/c eyes.

"Will you be mine, Y/n L/n?" Izuku asked hopefully.

"Of cou-,"

"WE ARE AT WAR!!" Someone shouted.

Izuku quickly stood to see the messenger with arrows sticking out of him, shouted to the kingdom that the Kingdom All For One had declared war. With a heavy heart, Izuku ran to the king to take on his orders.

_______

As  Izuku saddled his horse, Y/n approached him.

"Please come back safely, so you can ask for my hand properly," Y/n chuckled as they kissed Izuku goodbye.

"I promise, I'll climb heaven and earth to return to you," Izuku smiled shyly.

Gand Torina leads the charge as every well-trained knight followed the king out of the kingdom, to face All For One.

-----

The battle was hell, with many losses on both sides. It was a sad trip back to the kingdom, with many of the knights never going to return home. Izuku lost his best friend Iida in that battle, but the worst has yet to pass when the surviving knights returned home.