💔Sun God! Katsuki x Moon Goddess! Reader

Requested by midnight1712

"No Elina and hawks were the sun and moon gods, don't you remember their love story lore. And besides Katsuki is the god of vengeance," Momo argued.

"Well according to the old textbooks, the real Sun and Moon gods were Katsuki and Y/n," Monoma snapped.

"Hey, why don't we ask professor Izuku, maybe he may know the answer," Jirou suggested.

So the group quickly hunted down Izuku the history professor and bombarded him with many questions about the original sun and moon gods. With a sigh, Izuku took off his glass and smiled kindly at his students.

"Well your both right," Izuku said simply.

"What?!" The students asked.

Izuku smiled and pulled out a very very old looking grimuar from a secret compartment of his desk.

"You are both right Y/n and Elina Were the moon Goddesses and Katsuki and Hawks were the sun gods," Izuku said.

"So are you saying that the people just over time changed the mythos?" Jirou asked.

"No. I have a record of the change, in the form of a very interesting story. Would you like to hear it?" Izuku asked his students.

"Yeah!" His student's answered excitedly.

----------------

Well A long time ago when the world was still young, The God of the Universe All Might just sealed the God of evil All for One. Though over time he realized that he couldn't keep watch over the God on his own. So he created The Sun and Moon gods. Katsuki of the sun and Y/n of the moon. After them, All Might created many other Gods, Goddesses, angels, and other creatures. For example Elina the goddess of Dreams and Hawks The god of the skies and Harvest.

But back to Y/n and Katsuki, their story is a sad one. You see the Two were Lovers, The sun and the moon would meet in the sky all the time. Y/n was a very shy and soft-spoken and would shy away from the view of the humans most nights, but it was thanks to Katsuki that she would reappear every month.

Katsuki was a cocky and loud sun god, that brought light to the world and weakened the evil God's powers. For a long time, they guided their respective celestial castles through the skies. Yet somehow the two loved each other greatly, but that image started to tear as humans started to populate the earth.

-------------------

"Oh, Katsuki your here. How as your day?" Y/n asked with her soft voice.

"It was fine, the Sacrifices and offering were great as usual, but I managed to hunt something for us," Katsuki said as he pulled his lover into a passionate kiss.

Katsuki hunted a health looking boar, so while they waited for their meal to be finished Y/n guided the moon across the sky, while Katsuki monitored the humans through Y/n's all-seeing crystals.

The Dark god took the opportunity to strike. A tiny wasp created by the All for One sneaked it's way into the moon palace and stung Katsuki on the back of his neck. Katsuki winced in pain as he quickly burned the wasp. Little did he know dark energy was pumped into Katsuki as he turned back to observing the mortals when Katsuki spotted a beautiful mortal princess named Ava. The darkness grasped at his heart as All For One whispered in Katsuki's ears.