💗Fairy!Deku x wingless!Reader x Fairy!Prince!Shouto

Part. 3

"Know your place, servent," She said as she got up and left.

Her handmaidens chuckled and quickly followed their mistress. With a Sigh, she cleaned up the mess and continued with her day. Things like this weren't new to Y/n, fairies and Pixies alike harassed her about being a wingless and powerless fairy. And this wasn't her first time being talked down to by other noble fairies and pixies who felt threatened by Y/n's closeness to those of high standing, like Izuku or Shouto. Yet there's nothing she could do to stop them.

_________

Lately, The umbra has been getting bolder and bolder, so Izuku has come home later and later. Even coming home with more injuries, to rest and sleep, then back to stand by. To add on more stress The King decided to host a ball/coronation for his son to become king and to find a bride. He isn't sure when but defiantly not too far away.

"How about Lady Iris, She loves the outdoors and the arts, and has a pretty impressive power," Y/n suggested as she looked over the list of girls the king made for Shouto.

"No," Shouto sighed as he sat in his chair, not wanting to go over the list.

"Then Maybe Lady Momo, she's calm, smart, and said to be very beautiful," Y/n said moving down the long list.

"No, and that's enough for today," Shouto said as he got up from his chair.

Y/n started to file away the lists when she felt a cold hand gentle grab her arm. It was Prince Shouto.

"Where did you get these bruises?" He asked softly as he stroked it with his thumb.

"An accident prince Shouto. I fell from one of the vines," Y/n said as she turned to face him.

"Well then, be careful more Y/n. I would hate to see you badly injure yourself," Shouto said as he went back to his studies.

" I'll try prince Shouto," Y/n smiled.

____________

"Izuku has been coming home later and later," Y/n sighed as she sat on the couch waiting for Izuku.

The door suddenly opened revealing a battered and rugged-up Izuku. Y/n quickly ran to him and helped him to his room. She quickly got to work on His wounds.

"How've your bones, not broken are they?" Y/n asked in a shocking matter.

"No, they are fine. But the Umbra has been getting closer and closer to the castle, and-... Hey what happened to your arms, it's bruised. Are you alright?" Izuku asked in a worried tone.

"I simply fell, nothing out of the ordinary Izuku," Y/n said with a small smile.

"It was Maria again wasn't it?" Izuku asked again.

"Yeah, but it's fine," Y/n sighed as she wrapped the lasts of Izuku's wounds.

Even though Izuku may be a higher rank he is still a level under Maria. So he doesn't have any power to stop her. Izuku quickly pulled Y/n into a hug.

"I wish there was more I could do to protect," He sobbed.

"Izuku, as long as you keep the kingdom safe then that's enough for me," Y/n said with her most convincing smile she could muster.