💠Griffon!Bakugou/ Phoenix!Shouto ending

"I think I will stick with Bakugou. I'm Sorry Shouto," Y/n said slowly.

"W-what?" Shouto asked hurt.

"When I went to the trail of the skys. It was Bakugou who stayed by my side and saved me even if he may not have been my Tied," Y/n explained.

"I-I... I'm sorry Y/n.... Bakugou.. You better keep her safe," Shouto said with a glare at Bakugou.

"Tch. Of course," Bakugou sneered.

"Oh, Y/n. Thank you for saving me back then," Shouto smiled, as he transformed and flew off.

Y/n watched Shouto slowly disappear into the distance. Bakugou embraced her and gave her a small peck on the cheek. The two smiled and Went to that special Inn that he loved.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Phoenix!Shouto 

"I think It's best if Shouto comes with me Bakugou," Y/n said slowly.

"What!?" Bakugou asked in shock.

"Shouto is my tied, and that also means your true tied is out there waiting for you. Maybe even looking for you. I don't want to keep you from them," Y/n explained.

Bakugou's bangs covered his eyes as he turned to leave, but not before.

"Hey IcyHot, your lucky I saved her those years ago. So you better take care of her," Bakugou sneered

"I will," Shouto said, with a tiny smile.

Bakugou transformed and took to the sky, Y/n watched till he disappeared into the distance. Shouto slowly wrapped his hand around hers. Y/n smiled as they wandered the kingdom as they caught up over the past few years.