☁ Ghost!Deku x reader x Vampire!Shouto

Requested by _wolf_hybrid

"I Can't believe your going through with this," My best friend Denki said as we started at the suspiciously normal looking house.

This house is 6 miles away from the nearest neighbor, and this house  was oddly cheap. It didn't help that there were many rumors, missing cases, and even murders that happen in or around this house. Many people who bought this house either left shortly after the longest was 2 months, went missing and were never found, or were found dead. Their body drained of all blood.

"So if I survive a 3 month in this house, Monoma will pay me $20,000 and basically serve me for 4 years? But what happens If I loss?" I asked.

"Nothing, If you loss but are still alive is enough. But promise me If you feel like your indanger, please drop the bet. Risking your life for one of Monoma's awful bets isn't worth it," Denki begged as he shook me by my shoulders.

"I Promise, If I feel like my life is in danger I'll immediately run for the hills," I promised as I grabbed my suit case. "Well I'll see you in 3 month Denki," 

-------

The first month of living in the house house was pretty normal. You see Y/n isn't someone who gets scared easily, or at all. After a few weeks strange things started to happen. Things would go missing or misplaced. Than it started to get more aggressive. Plates and bowls would fly off the counter suddenly by an unseen force.

As Y/n walked into the kitchen plates, bowls, and many other things flew onto the ground.

"Huh," Was all Y/n said as she picked up one of the bowls from the ground.

As she reached out for the box of cereal, it than suddenly flew off the counter.

She simply bent down and picked up the box, only for the bowl to suddenly fall to the ground and shatters

"It's fine, I'll just eat from the box,"
Y/n sighed only for the box to fly out of her hands by an unkown force.

"Get out," said a ghostly voice.

As Y/n carefully looked around she noticed a strange object on her table, an busted up old antique All Might figure. She didn't own any All Might figure. So to test something she decided to walk into the living room. When suddenly a plate was thrown in her general direction.

"Get out!!!"  the voice shouted.

And on her couch was that same All Might figure. Y/n quickly ran over and snatched the figure from the couch.