Chapter 9

Raunak's POV

I was stunned looking at her. We both looked at each other and I can see the same expression on her face too. She was equally shocked. "Myra..... What are you doing here?" I asked her looking at her. I know she is hiding a lot of things from all of us. I know she is the one who saved Divya's reputation. And I also know that she knows who is behind all of this. I want to talk to her ask her a lot of questions but before I could say anything "Bhai..." I heard Dipti. I turned around and saw her coming towards me. I looked back to see Myra but she was not there anymore. Where did she go? She was right here a minute ago. I was looking for her here and there when "what are you looking for? Bhai" Dipti asked "nothing.... What are you doing here? I told you to be there with dad right?" I looked at her and asked sternly. "Mom asked me to check on you." She replied. "Ok... Now let's go." I said and walk passed her.

*******************

In an empty corridor at the hospital.

Myra's POV

"Plz... Plz stop you are hurting me." I said and trying hard to release my hand from his tight grip. Listening to my wards he pushed me towards the wall and caged me between him and the wall. He came close to my face and hold my chin harshly. "Shut. Up..... I warned you.... Not to act smart with me... " He said we greeted teeth. "But... No... Why are you so stubborn?" He said extra sweetly but I can see the madness in his eyes. "Baby... Your mumma na don't love. That's why she always go against me.... She is bad mother..." He said sweetly caressing my tummy. "NO...." I shout at him and pushed him. He stumbled a little but balance himself and again came near me. Seeing this I wrapped my hands around my belly securely. "No.... No please don't hurt my baby." I said crying. "I know baby you love this baby. So why do you always disobey me.... WHY?" He asked banging his hands on the wall. "T...t... trust me I did not disobey you. It was a co.. coincidence." I replied stuttering. I was too afraid to even look at him.

"You...." he was going to say something but got interrupted by a nurse.

"What is happening here? Please keep silence this is a hospital you can't shout like this." She said in a strict tone.

"Oh... Sorry actually I got a little bit excited as we are pregnant." He replied in an extra sweet way. He came close to me and put his hand around my shoulder.

"Come baby we should go home you need rest." He said and drag me along with him.

We came out of the hospital and went towards his car. He made me sit inside and he himself sat on the driver's seat. We drove off from there. Throughout the the journey we were silent, I was looking at him he was fuming in anger. I don't know what happened with him. Why does he changed so much? Sometimes I think I don't even know him. He can't be my Vansh. He can't be the same person whom I fell in love with. Why is he doing all this? Why? He promised me that he will love me more than his life but now nobody hates me more than him. He promised me that he will protect me from every evil but he is the one who is hurting me. Thinking all this a tear roll down my cheek.

We reach his mansion. He stopped the car and came out of it. He came towards me and pulled me out of the car. He dragged me with him inside his house. "Leave my hand.... You are hurting me. Leave me please.... Leave me... Please... " I requested him while trying to remove my hand from his grip. He drag me towards a room. He pushed me inside and locked the door.

"This is your punishment. You will be locked in this room till I want." He said agitated.

Hearing him I ran towards the door and banged it. "VANSH... VANSH... " I screamed. "Vansh... Please open the door... You.... You can't do this to me." I said while crying. But to my bad luck he was not there. I have no strength left in me. I slid down along the door.

###################

I am sorry guys for the late update. I fell sick due to the change in everyday whether.

And thank you for your response on my story

And thank you for your response on my story. I never expected this much response. Thank you so much to everyone who gave their precious time to my story. Thank you for your every vote, comment, reads and share.

And again I am sorry for this late update