Chapter 13

A man was standing in front of the window of a room which was looking like a office cabin with his eyes was red and furious.

He was gazing out of the window with his red anger filled eyes. By looking at his face anyone can guess that a volcano is erupting inside him. But the thing you will not be able to guess is the reason.

Reason behind his anger...

Reason behind his dishelved state...

Reason behind his broken heart....

"Dammit.... How could I do that?" He said and punched the wall beside him.

"No... No .... No.... I can't do this. I can't let anyone to know about my real intentions. I have to control... I have to control my emotions." He said with determination.

He turned around and went towards the study table in the room where his phone was placed.

He picked up the phone and dialled a number. Seems like the number was on his phone's speed dial list or frequently contacted. Because it didn't take a second for him to dial that number.

The speaker must be waiting for his call only that is why the call was received only after a ring.

"Hello... " Said the speaker.

"Drop this hello! Hi! And just do what I asked you to." He said sternly.

"But... Sir... It will take time to execute the plan...."

"oh shut up. Stop these rubbish talks of yours. I.DON'T.CARE whatever it takes to execute this plan. I will provide everything which is necessary. But execute this plan within 48 hours." He replied emotionlessly.

"Ok... Sir... I will try." Came a tensed reply from the other side.

"TRY...try... Yeah right!... Try... Listen you moron. I don't want to listen to any of these shits ' that I am trying sir' I only want the result. And it should be in my favour or get ready to be fired." He roared in a very high pitched tone.

"So... So... Sorry sir. Please don't fire me. I will do everything." The other person said scared.

"Ok... Now go and start your work." He said and cut the call.

Myra's POV

"Do you know Myra.... what she told me.... She said.... She said.... My...my pa...pa ....papa is no more... He will not come. He left all of us.... How... How could he leave us like that.... He was my superhero... My world.... But after listening to her... My world crash in front of me...." She said and burst out in tears.

Tears made their way from my eyes too. I am speechless I don't know how to console her so I engulf her in my hug. She too wrapped her arms around me and cried her heart out.

I didn't know she went through so much in such a young. She suffered so much in her life.

"I thought I heard her wrong. Pa... Papa can't die... I came out of her hug and stand up. I was not thinking straight... How could she say that?...

I looked around my surroundings. I looked at every face present in that hall.

Every eyes was staring at me with pity. I hate that. I hate those eyes. I looked at my mother for answers. But she was silent.

I was looking at her when a hand touched my shoulder. I turned around and looked at the person.

It was bhai. He was quite. His eyes were emotionless. By looking at him I wasn't able to control my feelings anymore. I crashed into his arms and he engulfs me tightly in his arms." She continued and wiped her tears.

"That day was the worst day of my life. I lost both of my parents that day." She said and looked ahead. I was shocked. I think she guessed my confusion and continued.

"Yes... You... Heard it right.... That time when bhai and I were lost in our sorrow we heard a scream... It was badi ma.

We looked towards her direction and what we saw it was enough to dry out all the blood in my body. My mumma fainted in badi maa's arms.

'Mumma... Mumma... Mumma open your eyes... Mumma talk to me.' I said shaking her shoulders. But she wasn't responding.

Bade Papa with some other people came there and took her to the nearest hospital.

'Mumma ... Mumma.... ' I was crying. Bhai hugged me tightly.

'baby... Cry... Cry... As much as you want. Let it all out.' he said rubbing my back

Bhai don't want me to be there so he took me to my room. After sometime bade Papa came and took us downstairs.

There came the final shock which took every bit of happiness away from our lives.

Two dead bodies was there. One was my father's and another was my mother's." She said between her cries. I was numb. I don't know what to say anymore.

"I don't know how my life changed in seconds.... I was sobbing in bhai's arms he was holding me tightly... We went towards my parents... They were lying there peacefully. No stress, no emotion nothing. I tried to call them... To wake them up... But... But... They didn't woke up.... I came out of my trance when I heard someone saying... 'Mr. Mittal it's time for their last rituals. Let's take the dead bodies to cemetery.' Dead bodies... Dead... Bodies... What an irony it was no? Sometimes before they were my parents... But in a matter of a second they became dead bodies from my parents." She again continued. I put my hand around her shoulder and again hugged her this time we both were in tears.

"But do you know... What surprise's me the most..." After sometime she asked looking towards me. But this time she wasn't crying.

I composed myself and asked her what with my eyes.

"It was... Bhai... You know... In all this time... He never shed a single tear." She said and looked towards me.

"After that day everything changed... Every one changed... Bhai changed from cheerful to serious...

From childish to mature...

Not only him but bade papa and badi maa too changed they became our parents... After mumma papa's death. They adopted us.... And the couple you saw downstairs are them." She said clearing some confusions of mine.
______________________________________

Hi guys I know I am updating late and I am sorry for that.

And thanks to all my loyal readers who are patient with me.