Chapter 25

Myra's POV

From last week many things happened in my life... Many things changed.... But the only thing I regret changing is the bonding between Vansh and Avni.

That day when Avi saw Vansh misbehaving with me.... She tried to talk to him about this.... But he didn't listen to her too.

And from that day they both stopped talking to each other.... I know they both love each other very much and wanted to talk too but because of me they are not talking to one another. As both of them are walking on parallel paths regarding me.

"Myra...are you ready?" I came out of my thoughts as Avni called me coming in my room.

"Hh....umm... Yeah.... Yeah I am ready." I said looking at her.

"Wow... You are looking very pretty." She complimented me.... As I gave her a small smile thanking her.

"Now let's go.... We are getting late." She said holding my hand as she dragged me with her.

We sat in the car and drove away... Excitement was clearly visible on her face as we are going to Central mall for shopping where we decided to meet with Doll... Actually  both of them decided to have a girls day out... At first I denied.... But who cared they kept on pestering me till the time I didn't said yes for their Idea.

After around twenty minutes we  reached there.... Avi parked the car at the parking lot and we went to the entrance of the mall.... As we were nearing to the entrance I spotted Divya but she wasn't alone Raunak was also there with her.

We reached near them and greeted them... Avi and Doll was very excited to meet eachother.... While I and Raunak greet each other with a smile.

After my family accepted me again I met him and apologize to him too.... He forgave me , saying that he wanted to forget whatever happened in the past and start fresh. He didn't have any grudges against me and wanted us to at least remain as friends. On which I agreed gladly.

He also told me about his friendship with Vansh which I never knew.... I still feel awkward talking to him.... But it was lesser than before. After some simple greetings he left as we went in.

We came out of the mall after we were done with our shopping... We were in the parking area and going towards our car and Avi was ahead of us.

Suddenly we saw a bike was coming towards us in full speed.... We tried to dodge it when all of a sudden Avi tripped and fall hard on the ground hitting her head.

We quickly ran to her.... Her head was bleeding and she was unconscious.... We somehow managed to take her to our car.... Doll sat on the back seat with Avi's head on her lap as I sat took the drivers seat and without caring for any other thing I drove away as quickly as possible to reach the hospital on time.

End of POV

*************************

Raunak's POV

I was discussing some important things about the next project with My PA when my mobile rang showing Divya's name.... A smile crept on my face... I excused myself and pickup the phone.

"Hello... Div...." I was saying when she cut my sentence in between. "Raunak.... Raunak..." I heard her panic voice which was worrying me.

"Raunak.... please come to Jeewan Rekha hospital.... Avni di.... Met with an accident." She said while sobbing.

I was shocked knowing that.... "Raunak please come fast and call jiju also.... We weren't able to inform him as I don't have his number and Di's phone is dead.... Please Raunak.... Please come fast." I again heard her.

"Don't worry.... Calm down ok?.... I am coming." I said as I ran out of my office.

Thanks to Myra that she gave me Vansh's number when I asked her when we last met. On my way to hospital I called Vansh and informed him about Avni's situation.

End of POV.

************************

Meanwhile on the other side of the city. In a huge office building or as written on it's top Mittal corporation.... Every single soul was busy in their own jobs.

On the top floor of the building in Vansh's cabin he had also hid himself behind those files.... But his mind was somewhere else.... He tried a lot to focus on the work but his concentration was missing... He was restless.

Suddenly his phone rang showing an Raunak's number. He picked up the call.

"Hello." He said.

"Hello Vansh.... Vansh please come to Jeewan Rekha hospital.... Avni.... Met with an accident." Raunak replied with a worried voice.

"What?.... But how?...okay wait I am coming." Saying that he cut the call and quickly ran out of office ignoring the shocked look his employs were giving him.

Vansh's POV

I was not in my senses when I was driving I didn't even know how I reached till hear without even harming myself.... But who care the only thing was in my mind was my Avi... My baby.... She is the only family I have.... I can't let anything happen to her.

I went to the reception desk and enquired about Avi.... The lady behind the desk told  me that she is in room number 105 on the third floor.

I didn't waited for the lift and took the stairs and reached there in few seconds.

On reaching near her ward I saw Raunak and Divya with Myra was there sitting outside the ward with worried faces..... I was looking at them and slowly went to Myra....when I heard her room's door got open.

I looked towards her ward and saw doctor was coming out we all ran towards him.

"How is she doctor? " I asked her worried.

" Don't worry she just got a small cut on her forehead but it wasn't that deep... She is now unconscious because of shock.... But she will be alright soon you guys can take her home once she wakes up...." He said..... I sighed a breath of relieve.

"Can I see her?" I asked hopefully.

"Yes you can but.... Please try not to disturb her." He said with a small smile and walked away excusing himself.

I went to the door but was hesitant  to go in.... My hands were shaking... I am not courageous enough to see my baby sister  lying there.

I was lost in my thoughts when when a soft hand hand on my shoulder I turned around to see  Myra.... I looked  at her.... She came forward and hold my hand tightly... She dragged me inside with her holding my hand.

Once we reached in I got tears in my eyes looking at her lying there unconscious... I sat near her and caressed her head lovingly.

I was there for how long I myself didn't know... My trance got broken by my phone's ring I came out of the ward to talk but before that the call got disconnected... I was going back to the ward when I saw two  familiar figure on the other end of the corridor entering a room.... I reached near that room but when my eyes land on the name plate. I was confused and shocked too.

______________________________________