Chapter 21

"tch...tch....tch. Poor Myra." He said in a mocking tone. He sat near her with a smirk and put his hand on her shoulder. Who was  sobbing sitting on the cold floor.

She glared at him and jerked his hand away. She got up from her place and pushed him which made him stumbled on his place.

"Stay away from me.... Don't you dare touch me." She roared at him. Who stood there unbothered.

"Why are you doing all this? what will you get by hurting me?.... What did I do to deserve this?.... Why are you doing this.... I know.... I know that you hate me.... and now.... I don't want to know why?.... But in the process of hurting me you are hurting him.... Can't you see how  hurt he is....." She said chocking at the end. She burst out crying and sat with a thud on the bed.

But that person or precisely called as Mahir Mittal was stood there unaffected by all this.....

"Have you done.... Gosh lady..... You are such a drama queen." He mocked at her twitching his nose.

She looked at him  disgusted at this person who doesn't even care for his own nephew..... The same nephew who worshipped him like God.

"So.... Like you said..... Yes I hate you..... And more than you I hate your father.... That assho....." Before he could complete his sentence his cheek met with her hand and as a result his face got a perfect print of her fingers on his right cheek.

He looked at her enraged holding his cheek but before he could utter a word he heard her.

"Not a word..... Not a single word against my father or I will kill you..... Till now I wasn't doing anything because of your age but if you utter a single word against him.... I will kill you." She said looking straight into his eyes.

Enraged from that slap he stomped out of the room but not before giving a final glare at Myra.... Who returned the gesture with equal rage.

After he left she was numb. She sat there for a long time with tears flowing down her cheeks uncontrollably.

But after that she got up and picked up her phone to call the person who can answer her.

She dialed the number but before anyone can pick it up she cut the call.
She hesitated for sometime and again called the same person.

And after 2, 3 rings she heard the person whom she was missing all this time but never had the courage to talk to that same person.

*********************

"We have checked everything..... All the test results came as normal.... She is fine now you can take her home." Dr. Sharma said.

"Thank you." Avni thanked the doctor before him leaving the room. She looked at her friend with a smile who smiled back at her.

"So.... Ready to go home?" She asked her friend helping her in packing.

"Always.... I am just sick of these white walls and tasteless food." Priya replied scrunching her nose showing her displeasure to her surroundings.

"It's ok.... I can understand..... let's go." She said and helped her to stand up.

After around 40 minutes they reached Priya's house where her mother welcomed them whole heartedly.

Avni's  POV

Finally Priya is all right and back home now I can return peacefully. From the time I came here I was restless and from the time I came to know that Mahir chachu is back my restlessness was at it's peak.

That is the reason I immediately wanted to go back and I already booked my tickets. My flight is at tomorrow morning.

It was very difficult to convince Priya. She was very upset and not ready to leave me but somehow I convinced her.... Sometimes she behaves like a child.... But sometimes she becomes my mother and protects me from the outside world just like Myra did when we were kids. She used to protect me from all those kids who used to bully me as I was their easiest target. She used to make me smile whenever I used to cry.

And now it's my turn to find her happiness.... To find the reason of her gloomy nature and I will do that.... I will hunt down every reason of her sorrow and will make her happy once again.

*************************

Divya's POV

I don't know why but from  the last few days Raunak  is behaving strange.... He started talking to me very sweetly.... Our bonding is getting stronger day by day.... In the last few days we came much closer than before..... I am not complaining though.

I actually like him being like this. I don't know what is happening with me but  whenever he is near me I feel jittery.

I was lost in my thoughts when my mother-in-law called me. I went downstairs.

I reached their and found my mumma to be there. I couldn't control myself as I went to her and hugged her very tightly.

"I missed you mumma." I told her like a child. She patted my back and slowly detached herself from the hug.

"I missed you too.... Actually I need to talk to you about something." She said looking at me lovingly.

"Yeah... Tell me what is the matter?" I asked her holding her hand.

She was hesitant to say when my mother-in-law excused herself to give us space. I smiled at her. She is the most understanding mother-in-law a person could get and I am that lucky one.

After she left I turned to listen to her. "Mumma.... Tell me what happened?" I asked her.

"D... Doll.... I  want to meet Myra...." She said looking at me..... And I can see that pain in her eyes. I know.... I know she misses her.... Even I too miss her a lot.... I know whatever she did was wrong.... But I can't forget that she is my elder sister.... The person I admired  most. She was my role model.

"Doll.... Doll...." She called me shaking me slightly from my shoulders.

"Huh....." I came out thought and looked at her hopeful eyes.

"Doll.... please help me.... Please talk to your Papa.... I know Myra was wrong... But I can't live without her.....  I want meet her..... I don't know why? But I feel like she is not happy.... Please... Talk to him.... Please.... Please." She pleaded with teary eyes and I nodded because I also wanted to meet her and I know Papa didn't show it but he also misses her.

______________________________________