Chapter 14

Myra's POV

She told me everything that happened in the past. She opened her heart to me. I know this must be very difficult for her to share all these this, to again go through that horrible past, that horrible day which at once snatched both their parents.

I know they must have went through a lot. That time must be the worst time for their family and I wish I was there for her to console her to be with her. I am feeling so bad looking at her breaking down again.

I went to her and hugged her. This is the only thing I can do right now. I don't know any other way to console her.... I don't know what to say.... I don't what know to do...

So I just hugged her more tightly and rubbed her back gently. Whatever happened in the past explains everything....

Why HE has changed ?....

Why he is being rude to everyone?....

But I am still not able to understand why did he presented to love me?....

Why did he play with my heart?...

What is my fault in all this?...

Why is he punishing me for all his miseries?...

Why is he taking out his anger on our baby?...

Why does he hate me now when he is the one who proposed me first?.... When he is the one who want us to get married as soon as possible?...

"Myra... Myra..." A sudden shaking of my shoulder pull me out of my daze. I looked up to see a calm Avni. She composed herself but the tear stains were still visible on her cheeks.

"Huh! What?... What were you saying?... Are you okay?..." I asked her.

"Relax... Relax... I am fine... It's was just that these memories are very painful... But I am okay now..." She said with a small smile. I smiled back.

"So... Tell me one thing... " She continued with a curious expression. I looked at her and signed her to continue with her thought.

"Sooo... Tell me... Are you happy?" She asked and I was confused that why she is asking such a question.

"What do you mean by this?... Of course I am happy.... We met after such a long time... I am more than happy... It feels like... I got my life back... My soulmate... My sister back... I am very happy." I replied honestly. I was really happy. She is the one with whom I spent my childhood... She is the one... Whom I missed all time till now. I was really glad to meet her after so many years.

"No... I didn't mean that... Yeah I know that... You are very happy to meet me... And I can see that in your eyes... But I am asking about bhai... I mean about you... being married to bhai... and on top of that you are... You are pregnant... how are you feeling about all these changes?" She said with an unsure look.

"Yeah... It is an awesome feeling... when you can feel a life growing inside you... I can't explain this feeling... It's a great feeling... You know I was so happy when I got to know about my pregnancy... That was the most happiest moment of my life..." I said with genuine smile. I stood up from my seat and walked to the window followed by her gaze.

"You know it's been only a month that I got this news... But I have already imagined everything about my baby.... From it's name to which school it will go..." I said and we both shared a laugh.

"And you know when I shared this news with your bhai... He was so happy... He picked me up and twirled me around... But now he has changed...."

"Changed... What do you mean by he has changed? Huh?" She asked being all confused. Her question make me realize what I was going to spill.

"Cha... Changed... No... Nothing... " I was trying to cover up. when a stern voice cut me mid sentence.

"What are you guys talking about?" Vansh asked leaning on the door frame.

"Bhai... " Avni said and hugged him. He also wrapped his hands around her. He looked towards me and glared at me. Indicating clearly that he has heard what I was going to say a few moments back.

They broke the hug and  came towards me. And cupped my face. "How are you feeling now?... Do you want any thing?" He asked with his sugar coated voice. If it was the older Vansh I would have been melted. But now I know that he is just pretending in front of his sister... He want to show how much of a good husband he is?...

"I am good... I don't need anything." I said with a fake smile, removing his hand from my cheeks.

"Aww... Soo cute... I didn't know you can be this much romantic bhai.... You are very lucky Myra." She said dreamily.

Lucky... Yeah lucky... Because of this luck I am in this state. I am struggling to protect my own  child from it's own father.

"No... She is not lucky... I am the one who is lucky to have her. " He said and put his hand around my shoulder, holding so tightly. I flinched at once but try not to react in front of Avni.

"Aww... But one second... Myra you still didn't answer my question." She said looking towards me. Before I could reply we heard a knock on the door.

"Sir... Your mother is calling you all for dinner." Said the maid standing at the door.

"Ok you go... We are coming." He replied and the maid left nodding her head.

"Ok... Ladies whatever you guys were talking... You can continue after dinner now let's go... mom is calling us..."  He said and left glaring at me. Indicating me to keep quiet.

"Let's go Avni... Mom is calling." I said and walked towards the door but before I could leave she held my hand. I turn around to look.

"You can't escape like this... You have to answer me... I know there is something which you both are hiding from all of us." She said shocking me and before I can protest she left.