CHAPTER 11

It was a dark room with minimal light coming from the bulb which is placed at the far corner of the room.

It was a room with no windows and only one door which is locked.

A little girl around 7 or 8 years old sobbing on the ground with a bleeding hand and puffy eyes.

There was a chair placed on the center of the room and a man was sitting on it smoking. He has a gun in his hand. He was looking some kind goon.

"Leave me... Please leave.... It's hurting." The girl said crying.

"Please...leave me...uncle please...." she again cried hiccuping in between her sobs

"I want...to go...I want my... Mumma papa.... Please... Unc..."

"Shut up... I said shut up... I will kill you if you dare to speak another word.... And stop crying... I am fed up with you cries." He roared pointing his gun towards  the kid.

The girl instantly shut her mouth being afraid of the man.

He backed of a little and take a long puff of smoke from his cigarette before throwing it away. He walked out of that room leaving that girl alone.

She was terrified and started crying again. All she wanted now was to be with her parents.

After some minutes the man returned huffing very badly. He came near the girl.

There was police behind him with a man in his late thirties with dishelved look and red eyes.

The girl looked at the door and ran towards it.

"PAPA....PAPA....." She shouted looking towards the man at the door. She tried to reach him but before she could reach him that goon catch her by her wrist and pulled her towards him.

He point his gun at her head.

"Stop there if you try to come near me... I will kill hear." He said threatening them.

"No no... Plz don't do anything to her." The father said scared.

"Put your guns down." He said to the police.

"Ok we will put it down but first leave that girl."

"OH shut up... Don't try to act smart just do what I said." He said tightening his grip on the gun, his finger is on the trigger. He looked towards the girl for a sec and then.....

"Boooooom"

*************

Divya woke with a jerk, sweating . She looked scared. Her eyes have slight tears and she was shivering.

Divya's POV

The same nightmare again. It has been so many years but I still get these nightmares. I wiped the sweat beads from my forehead and look at the clock. Oh shit it's  already 9 am I am late. I look around the room but Raunak wasn't there. He must've left for his office.

I hurriedly  got down from the bed and went to the washroom to get ready.

********

After getting ready I went  downstairs. I saw mom and Dipti Di were there talking.

"Good morning Divya." They greet me together.

"Good morning mom. Good morning Di" I greet them back.

"Mom I am sorry for waking up late." I said feeling guilty.

"Oh it's ok Divya." She said holding my shoulders.

"And by the way thank you for whatever you did yesterday... If you weren't there with your dad I can't even imagine what could have happened." She said with gratitude.

"Mom you don't need to thank me... This is my family too and as you said he is my dad so as a daughter it's my responsibility right?" I asked her and she nodded her head in yes.

"Ok... Now stop all these emotional talks and come have your breakfast." Di said and went ahead to the dinning room.

"Mom where is dad and how is he?" I asked her after reaching there.

"Oh he is better now and he is taking rest." She said and  I was relieved. Yesterday was very tough for us after seeing dad in that condition at that time when there was no one at home. I don't know what to do there but somehow I managed. I called the ambulance and with the help of the servants I took dad to the hospital. Now he is fine and that was all I want.

End of POV

**************

Myra's POV

Before I could open the door he hurriedly open it. Before I could even react someone pushed him and hugged me tightly. I wasn't able to breathe. After few seconds she broke the hug and look at me. I was surprised to see her. I was happy to see my best friend after such a long time. But what is she doing here?

"I missed you.... I missed you sooooooo much." She said and again hugged me.

But this time I also wrapped my hands around her. She was my only friend that I have when I was young. She was my sister, my guide, my partner in crime when we were young. I missed her all these years. She was  my support system. She is my best friend, Avni. We used to live in the same colony. We were neighbors. Actually when I was five years old she with her family shifted in our neighborhood. My father and her father were business partners.

One day I was sitting on the bench in our garden. I was feeling sad as nobody was with me. Bhai was busy with his friends and my parents were busy with Divya. I know I love her she is my doll but at that time I was just a kid and like every other kid I also craved for attention. I felt jealous of my own sister. I was very sad when she came to me. She came to our house with her parents for lunch that day. When she came to the garden she saw me and came towards me as we were of the same age we instantly become freinds.

After that day we became inseparable.
We went to school together, we played together and we shared our tiffins also.

I was so happy that I have her. We were like Aladdin and Ginnie, like Nobita and Doremon. In our case I was the one who was always in trouble and she was the one who used to save me. But my happiness doesn't last long. We were in eight standard I went to my grandmother's home to spent sometime with them and when I returned she was nowhere to be found. Her whole family were shifted from there. I cried for her every night. I asked family about them so many times but they always kept quiet. I even asked my teachers about them but nobody said anything. It was like she was never there.

"Hey... Where are you lost?" Avni said snapping her fingers in front of me which broke my trance. I looked at her with a smile.

"Nowhere... Tell me how are you and what are you doing here?" I asked her.

"You don't know?... Didn't he tell you anything?" She said surprised pointing towards Vansh.

I looked towards Vansh and he glared at me. I again looked at Avni and shook my head in a no.

"Ok let me introduce us. I am Avni as you know your best friend.... And now your sister-in-law too." I looked at her with a shocked expression.

Wait wait wait she is Vansh's sister.

"And this is our Dad and Mom..." She introduced them to me  I looked at them and it was another shock for me they weren't her parents I remember their faces very well. I again looked at them I was hell confused.

I was looking at them with a creased forehead when I felt a hand on my waist. It was Vansh. I looked at him.

"Go and greet them." He said with greeted teeth and a fake smile. I move towards them and bent down to take there blessings.

"No... Beta... You shouldn't bent in this condition... You are pregnant... You should be careful." Her mother said hugging me.

"She is right..." Her father said agreeing to his wife.

______________________________________