Chapter 23

Vansh's POV

I was going to check for the owner of that wallet when a hand came and snatched it from me.... I turned around to look at the person.

It was the person whom I never expected to be the owner of this..... It was Chachu....

I looked at him shocked at his behaviour.... He was looking at me with some unknown expression.... His eyes was somewhat horrified.

"Chachu... That lady... That photo... I.. I mean.... What was that?... What is the connection between you and her?" I asked him unable to express my confusion.

"That was nothing just forget it." He said quickly dismissing the topic and turn around to leave.

"Chachu wait.... " I said to stop him from running away. I want my answers and only he can answer me.

"You have to tell me what is your relationship with her?... Who is she to you." I asked a bit irritated.

"She is Avanti... My love.... We were best friends from childhood.... We started dating when we were in our second year of college.... But he.... That bloody Gaurav he snatched her away from me....  I don't know what evil ways he used to tarnish my image in front of her that she started hating me and got married to him. " He said wiping the drops of tears which tried to come out of his eyes.

I didn't know he went through so much..... I went to him and hugged him.... He didn't deserved all this..... He loved her so much that he didn't even marry after that.

End of POV

Vansh hugged him tightly unknown to the web of lies he was surrounded by.... The same web which Mahir Mittal has woven for him for his own benefits.

He is unknown to the fact that he is just a pawn to Mahir.... Mahir smirked   hugging Vansh as he knew that he again make Vansh believe in his stories.

*******************

Raunak's POV

Right now we are standing in front of my in-laws house.... I am here to accompany Divya in talking to her father about Myra..... Throughout the ride she was silent....and I know that she is nervous.... That is why I am here with her to support her in all her decisions.....

Her Mom was sitting on the couch reading a book when we entered. "Mumma..." She said excited as she ran to hug her who reciprocated the hug with equal excitement.

They detached from the hug and turned towards me.... She smiled at me as I bent down to touch her feet to seek her blessings.... She gently placed her hand on my head as she blessed me.

This was my first time coming here after my marriage with Divya... It feels kind of awkward....

She asked us to sit and went to call her father herself.... We were waiting there when I glanced at her she was looking tensed and I know the reason very well I held her hand and gave her an assuring smile... She looked at me and smiled back.

"Doll...." We heard her father calling her....we turned to him... She went to him and hugged him tightly. He too wrapped his hands around her.... He came to me and engulfed in a fatherly hug... I too reciprocated his gesture.

"How... Are you guys?" He asked us as we all settled down on the couch.

"We are doing fine... How are you?.... Are you taking care of yourself?" She asked a little bit strictly.... And why not after all she is her dad's doll.... I saw their bonding with each other and I know how much they both care for each other.

"Yeah... I am perfectly fine.... And I am taking care of myself too...." He said smiling to his daughter. "And besides do you think this lady will let me be in peace if I skip my medicines." He whispered in her ear but enough loud for us to hear.... I looked at my mother-in-law who was glaring at the father daughter duo.... But after sometime she too let out a laugh.

I must say my in-laws are as normal as my family.....

"Papa....umm.... I... I need to talk to you... About something." I heard Divya saying... Softly.

"Doll.... What is the Matter? You never hesitates to say anything to me." He asked her twitching his brows.

"Actually Papa.... We want you to forgive Myra.... And accept her marriage." I said and looked at him his face was devoid of any emotion.

No one can guess what he was thinking at that time, looking at his face... But his eyes was telling a different story... His eyes was showing a mixture of anger and longing.

"Are you sure.... That you can forgive her for the humiliation that she cause to your family.... The way she hurt you and your family." He asked me back.... As he looked at me in the eyes trying tofind the answers of his question.

"Are you sure Raunak?... Tell me." He asked a bit calmly.

"Yes.... yes , I am sure." I said taking a deep breath. " I  know I once had feelings for Myra and we were going to got married but it never happened.... And actually I am thankful to her because of her I got Divya as my wife and we are happy with each other... And I want you....  And all of  us to forget everything and engulf the present to make a better future.... Please Papa.... Please." I said hopefully looking at him.

"Okay.... If you guys wish.... Then call her and tell her to come here." He said after sometime.... A smile came to all of our lips after listening to this.

Divya hugged him tightly but this time he didn't reciprocate the hug, he just broke the hug and went past all of us.... I know he is hurt.... But we all need to move on.

End of POV.

______________________________________