Chapter 20

At the same time on the other hand Raunak was busy in his office emerged in his work when a call disturbed him.

He picked up the  phone as he saw the caller ID.

"Hello..."

"......................"

"Ok..... Yeah.... I want this to be finished before Sunday." He said.

"..........................."

"Ok...... Don't worry about the money..... You will get what you need but just finish this task on time." He said and hung up.

Raunak's POV

I hope so that it finishes before Sunday otherwise my surprise will be ruined..... Actually this Sunday is Divya's birthday and I want to surprise her.

In the last two months many things changed in my life..... Since then my life was like a rollercoaster.....first my bride ran away from the alter..... Then her sister took  her place to save  both the families from humiliation..... She married me. And I am thankful to her for that decision.... But everything changed after that.

At that time I was a mess. I didn't know what was happening...... I had a soft corner for Myra and when I started developing feelings for her. All these things happened.... And after that it became difficult for me to except Divya at her place and I told her the same on the first night of our wedding.

But I still tought  to forget Myra and and try to move on and I was trying so  when I again met her at the hospital but this meeting confused me more instead of answering my questions.

I get to know that she married Vansh.... One of the most important persons in my life. But I caught him misbehaving with her and I wanted to talk to him about all this when I met him but didn't got the chance as he seems to be more mysterious.

But in between all this I don't know when me and Divya became friends and I started to have a strange feeling for her I don't know what it must be called but I know one thing that I never felt like that before for anyone.

I don't know whether it is love or not but I wanted to give our relationship a chance.... I want to give a chance to myself to fall in love with my Sudden Bride.

End of POV

**************************

A car stopped in front of the Mittal Villa. A man in early fifties came out of it.... He was tall around 5"11 with slight grey hairs but despite of all this he is  handsome.

He looked at the house in front of him and smirked wickedly before entering it.

"Good morning my boy." He said cheerfully entering the hall.

Vansh was the only one sitting there busy in his work when he heard him. He look up and immediately get up from his seat with a huge smile adoring his face. He walked to that person to greet him whole heartedly and hugged him tightly.

"How are you?" He asked detaching himself from the hug.

"I am fine..... What about you? And where are the others?" He said patting the laters back.

"Oh.... Actually Avni went back to Jaipur as her friend met with an accident and others are in their rooms.... You sit here...  let me call them." He replied as they walked to the couches and sat there.

"MAA... PAPA..... See who is here." He shouted and in some second all came out.

Mr. And Mrs. Mittal was surprised to see their brother and brother-in-law respectively.

While everyone was happy to have him back in their family  Myra was not that pleased to see him. She stood there with mixed emotions. Her eyes were having a mixture of anger, hurt and sadness in them..... But she tried to hide it with her smile which was obviously fake.

"Mihir.... How are you?..... Why did you left like that without informing anyone?.... We missed you so much?" Mrs. Mittal said with tears in her eyes and hugged her dearest brother-in-law whom she considers like her own child.....

"I am sorry Bhabhi..... I have to leave like that.... It was an emergency at there.... But I promise I will never do that again." He said wiping her tears. He then went to his brother and hugged him too who didn't said anything and just reciprocated the gesture.

All this while Myra was standing there watching the family's reunion with a smile it's true that she wasn't pleased with that person coming back to their lives but she was happy to see her in-laws smile who were the only reason for her smile in all these days.

She was lost in all this when she heard her mother-in-law calling her.

"Myra.... Beta come here." She called her with a smile which she reciprocated with a genuine smile.

She went to them and greeted him with a fake smile and anger filled eyes which nobody else noticed other than him and Vansh. Who was equally raged but hide it because of his parents.

Because of her in-laws presence there she bent down to touch his feet for seeking his blessings but he stopped her and hugged her.

"How is your married life going till now?.... Aren't you enjoying it?" He whispered in her ears and detached himself from the hug. He looked at her and smiled wickedly.

Myra looked at him shocked but after some seconds her expression relaxed as if she got her answers.

"Ok.... Everyone now I am going to my room as I am very tired..... So  please excuse me." He excused himself and go to his room.

After him Mr. And Mrs. Mittal also  go back to their leaving the couple there.

Finding the perfect opportunity Vansh held Myra's wrist in a tight grip and drag her with him to their room.

On reaching there he left her hand with a jerk which make her almost fall but luckily she balanced herself.

"What are you doing ? Why did you drag me here?" She asked glaring at him.

"What I am doing?..... Seriously.... What were you doing? Why did you always misbehave with chachu huh!" He asked with equal anger.

"I was doing nothing. He deserves that I can't pretend to like him when I know his true personality..... I had a doubt earlier that he is somehow related to our misunderstandings and this disfunctional marriage of our..... But after  today's meeting I am 101% sure that he fed you against me.... Am I right?" She said with a smirk. Looking straight into his eyes.

Their eye lock didn't stay long as he turn his back towards her.

Turning him again to face her she said. "So tell me what did he tell you.... Tell me.... Tell me." She asked holding his collars.

"A girl like you don't deserve any explanation from me.... I don't own you any explanation....." He said removing her hands from his collar.

"A girl like me?.... What do you mean by that? Answer me?.... I have all the rights to know why you started hating me? Why ?..... Why did you changed so much why?.... Why?" She said with tears rolling down her eyes.

"You wanted to know right.... Ok.... So listen you disgust me.... Your whole existence disgust me..... You betrayed me with that lover of yours..... And carrying his child in your womb.... What did you thought that I will never get to know about your this shameful act and will accept this child as mine..... No.... No I will never.....never." he said and stormed out of the room leaving a heartbroken Myra behind unaware of the person who was standing at the door Eve's dropping to their conversation. He entered the room at the same time.

______________________________________