Chapter 19

Myra's POV

The sun already set a long back.... And I am here near my room window witnessing the stars twinkling like little diamonds in the sky..... Must be smiling at me. Looking at those small diamonds a small smile came on my lips too....

I don't know when was the last time I smiled genuinely.... From the time his family came everything is just normal like before..... We don't fight like before.... And his behaviour is also not rough towards me.... But I am still scared..... Scared for all this to be a dream. And if it is a dream I don't want to wake up ever.

I was lost in admiring the night sky when I heard the door being opened by someone and I know who it is..... I turned around and looked at him.... He was again late from office.... It's not like I was waiting for him.... But I don't know why I want him to be hear , to be with me.... I want him to take care of me like every other husbands do for their pregnant wives.... I still don't know why did he started hating me..... And why don't I hate him after what he did till now. I know I always tell him and more than him to myself that I hate him.... But still can't.... He is like an inseparable part of my heart..... I know what he did or whatever he is doing I won't be able to forgive him ever.... But I can't hate him....

He looked at me for few seconds and tuned his face..... He took his clothes from cupboard and went to change.

I was looking at him for some time then went to bed.... I tried to sleep but was not able to do so.

After around 20 minutes I heard him coming out of washroom.... I don't wanted to face him so I pretend to be asleep.

After almost 10 minutes I found a hand on my waist which pulled me towards it's owner and I found myself in his arms.... I was going to protest but stopped listening to him.

"MAHI...." Mahi I don't remember when was the last time he had called me by this name..... But after listening to that I realize I was missing him calling me Mahi..... This was the name he has given me.... A lone tear escaped my eyes as I remember all those times.

" Mahi I know you are still awake.... But please at least for tonight let us be like this...." He said in a soft tone.

Listening him I close my eyes accepting this warm feeling of being in his arms.... I was craving for his love.... This moment is a dream for me. This is the most peaceful night in my life.... I want him to be like this forever this is my Vansh.... I know that when we will wake up he will again change but there is a small part of me who want him to be like this..... I don't know when sleep took over me but it was peaceful.

End of POV

******************************

Vansh's POV

I was sleeping peacefully. When the sun rays land on my face forcing me to open my eyes.... I opened my eyes forcefully to only witness the most beautiful view in front of me.

Mahi.... My Mahi was sleeping peacefully in arms..... She was looking so beautiful with those sun rays kissing her cheeks..... And those flicks which were falling on her face making her look cute.....

I carefully tuck those flicks behind her ear.... And caress her cheek I bend down to kiss her forehead when past hit me..... Our past, our happy moments, our marriage and.... Her betrayal.

I got up from the bed and went to washroom..... I don't know what have gotten into me.... How could I do that.... She is not my Mahi.... She is Myra.... Only Myra.... I can't forget that she has the same blood like him.... Her father betrayed my father.... And she betrayed me....

After sometime I came out of the washroom and saw her sleeping.... Without saying anything I got ready and went away.

End of POV

*******************************

In a large room with bright walls and fully furnished interior. A person was sitting on the bed with a photo in his hand. He was looking at the photo with eyes longing eyes and time to time caressing it.

He got up with that photo talking to it.
"Jaan.... Do you know this time I will take you with me definitely and nobody can stop me.... I won't let anybody come in between us." He said with a smirk.

"Bye Jaan.... I am going they must be waiting for me at the airport.... But will come back soon to take you.... Bye. " He said and kissed that photo before placing it on it's right place.

He came out of there and went into a cab.... Within some minutes the cab reached the airport.

But instead of boarding any flight he came out and went to a car which was waiting to receive him.

The driver saw him and greeted him politely.... He just nod his head and went in the car.

The car went away to it's destination. With that person.

______________________________________