Chapter 15

Myra's POV

It was midnight everybody was in their rooms sleeping.... But sleep was far away from my eyes. I was just laying on the bed with my eyes closed pretending to be asleep. I was just waiting for the man or to be precise devil beside me to fell asleep so that I could go to Avni and tell her everything which had happened in this house in her absence , how he treated me?...

How he threatened me with my baby?...

I need her help to escape from this disastrous relationship...

I need her help to save my baby....

Only she can help me... I know he doesn't care about anyone in this world other than her. I saw it  in his eyes that.... what importance she hold in his life...

Only she can save me... And my baby...

I could have told her the truth when she asked me and I tried to but before words could left my mouth I saw his reflection on the mirror. He was standing at the door glaring at me. He signalled me to be quite with his index finger on his lips.

I wanted go against him and tell her everything which his brother did to me but I was helpless. I was afraid that if she didn't trust me... If she hates me... She is the last hope I have... But when she said that she has doubts on us.... I had decided I will tell her everything after dinner when everyone will be asleep specially this monster..... I open my eyes a little and look at my side. He was sleeping peacefully I can hear his slow breaths which indicates he is sleeping... I looked at him for sometime conforming that he is actually sleeping.

I got up slowly from the bed and tiptoed towards the door but before I could open it I heard a loud knock on it. I looked towards the door horrified when I again heard a knock I carefully went towards the door and slowly opened it.

There was Avni standing at the door with her bags looking very stressed.

"Avni... What happened? Why are you here this late and are you ok?... You are looking tensed..." I asked her with
concern.

"Where is Bhai?..." She said in a low voice full of worry.

"He..." Before I could say a world a voice from inside my room cut my sentence in between.

"What happened Avni... Is everything ok?" Listening to his voice I turned around  to see him standing behind me, towering my small body frame. His focus was fixed on his sister.

"Bhai... Actually I need to go back to Jaipur." She said all tensed and I can see slight tear drops forming on the side of her eyes.

"What?... But why?... And at this time... Are you crazy... No you are not going anywhere at this late." He said holding her hand.

"Bhai... Listen to me... It's very urgent... My friend Priya... She met with an accident... An... And... She is in hospital right now... Her sister called me... They are alone in there... Their family lives in UK... It will take time for  them to reach there... I need to go... They need me." She said and burst out crying. I went to her and hugged her tightly. I was also sad hearing this... I don't know who they were but they must be someone close to her and I can't see her sad.

"What?... You wait I am also coming with you..." He said. Shock was clearly visible on his face with concern for these girls including his own sister.

"No... Bhai... You don't have to come you stay here... Mom dad needs you... And Myra also needs... I will manage... I already booked the tickets." She said coming out of my arms.

"But..."

"No Bhai... I will call you if I need any help... "

"Ok but... I am going with you to the airport and that is final... No argument on this Ok. " He said cupping her face and she nodded her head.

After some minutes both left for the airport.

I went back in the room and lay down on my side of the bed I closed my eyes when a tear drop slipped my eye.

Why...? Why all of these things happen to me only... Avni was my last hope but before I could tell her anything she have to leave.... Why?

I don't remember when sleep took over me while I was engrossed in my thoughts.

****************

Raunak's POV

I was going towards the conference room... This was the first time  I was nervous going towards the conference room ... Nervous because I am going  to meet HIM... after so many years...

After so many years he is coming here to meet me.... Actually I was the one who contacted him first... Because I have a lot of questions in my mind from the day we last met till today... A lot of things happened... Which have arose many questions in my mind regarding him... The questions which only can be answered by him... I still remember the day we last saw each other...

It was another normal evening at our hostel. That was last year of our school life and we want to live every moment of it... We want to cherish every moment we spent with each other... And wanted to make every second memorable...

A week before that day... we... Me and my friends had decided to have a party at hostel because that was HIS birthday... We had planned everything ... We even took permission from the warden ... And that sweet lady agrees after our lot of insistence... That day we surprised HIM with a small birthday party which we had organised in our room... HE was so happy... We all were enjoying with music playing on my laptop with a sound which will not disturb any other student... we were dancing like monkeys and stuffing ourselves like elephants... Forgetting everything when I saw HIM going out with the peon... I was going to follow HIM when one of my friend stopped me and pull me to dance with them.

It was half an hour since the time HE left... Till then worry crowded my mind and I went to the peon with whom HE left...

I asked him about HIS whereabouts... He said that someone from his family came and HE left with them because of some emergency...

I was not feeling well about all those things but nothing was in my hand I could only wait till he comes and answer my questions.

I went to my room and slept unknown to the thought that... That was our last meeting... Next morning two men came saying that they were sent by HIS family and they were there to took HIS leftover things... I asked them about HIM.... But the only thing they told me is that..... He is leaving the school for forever...

I was left speechless... From that day till now I waited for the day to meet HIM.... And today is the day when my wait will be over... Thinking all this thing I walked towards the conference room door... On reaching there I hold the knob and took a deep breath before opening the door.... There HE was sitting... My bro... My partner in crime... My buddy...
______________________________________