Epilogue

The night was shining in its full glory as the stars twinkling on it.... Making it more beautiful.

Divya's POV

I was getting ready in our room as today is Avni Di's marriage.... Yes Avni di is getting married to her boyfriend Parth.

I was almost ready and just this anklet left to wear... I am not a fan of anklet and all but I wanted to wear it for Avni Di's wedding... I was going to bent down when  a hand stopped me from doing so.... It was Raunak.

"How many times I warned you not to bend down in this condition." He said and looked at me with concern fill eyes... I know I should be more careful  in this condition as I am pregnant. He took that anklets from me and made me wear them.

"I am sorry.... " I said feeling apologetic for my act.... "And.... You are very cute..... I love you." I continued , pinching his cheeks to which  he pout.... but after a pause he giggled.

"And you are beautiful as always." He said and kissed me on my cheeks.... He looked at me with love before wrapping his hands around me securing me in his warm embrace.

Yes I wasn't ready for this marriage... Yes we have age gap of 9 years.... But after five years of marriage we learn to accept the  flaws and go on with the flow.

In all these years both of us learn to understand each other and give a chance to the other to express their emotions and feelings... Yes we are bind to each other but we set the other one free to live their life.... We have learned to trust each other.

Because of Di's one decision all off our life changed drastically in a split of second.... Her decision of running away and suddenly got married to jiju made me a Sudden Bride without my choice.... And took all of our lives to a rollercoaster ride.... But everything came to normal when the truth came out...

In the past years Raunak proved himself to be the best husband for me... He supported me in every moment of life.... I had already gave up on my dream to become an architect but he encouraged me and helped me to fullfil my dream.... And today I am a successful architect.

My thoughts were broken by the knock on the door and I realized our position. I quickly detached myself from him as the door opened.... It was Dipti Di. She came to call us.

Raunak helped me to descend downstairs... where mom and dad were waiting for us..

End of POV

******************

Avni's POV

Today is a precious day of  my life as I am getting married to Parth... Parth is my boyfriend..... We have been dating each other from last 2 years.

It was a big task for me to introduce Parth to my family and get their permission for this marriage.... was impossible. As he is settled outside of India and I have go with him there after our marriage.

But because of Myra it became possible for us to get marry.... After whatever happened that day I was shattered but because of him I found myself back.

I was busy in my thoughts when two small hands wrapped around my legs bringing me back to the real world.

"Avi... Avi... Mumma... Said you will go away.... Will you leave me too?" Pihu asked me innocently with her round eyes which slowly started to turn glossy.

I picked her up. Settling her on my lap, I  whipped that small tear drop from my angel's eyes.

"I am not going anywhere baby... I will come back whenever you will call me Ok? " I said and she hugged me tightly.

Pihu is  Bhai and Myra's 4 and a half year old daughter and the princess of our house.... She is very close to me.... She never calls me bua but just like others she also calls me Avi. As she said she like to call me that.

"Avi.... " I heard Myra calling me... She came in... She was clad in a sea green sari which was adding stars to her beauty.

"Avi... Let's go Pandit ji ( priest)  is calling for the bride." She said coming near me as I got up and Pihu got down from My lap.

She helped me to go down. where my wedding rituals supposed to take place... I sat beside Parth who was looking at me lovingly.... Pandit ji started chanting the mantras. As the wedding continued.

End of  POV.

********************

Raunak's  POV

We are at  Vansh's house for Avi's marriage... Avi is like Dipti to me.... It was like I am seeing Dipti getting married.

I was helping Vansh with some work when My eyes land on Divya who was standing with her mom and di near Avi.

She was looking so beautiful in that red sari, that I couldn't able to take my eyes off of her.

I don't know when I fell head over heels for her.... It was never intended to get married to her.... I never intended to love her but we fell in love with each other.

She married me to save us all from the humiliation.... Despite knowing our age gap.... I was thankful to her and treated her as my responsibility.... But I don't know  when she entered my heart and became my life.

And now she is carrying another life inside her... I can't explain how much excited I am to hold that little life in my hands.

I never planned my life like this... But the sayings are true that nothing goes as per plan in our life.... That is what happened with us..... It was all destined to happen..... Me and Divya were destined to be together.... She was destined to become my Sudden Bride.

THE END
_____________________________________