8

Harry looked at the tiled floor as he fully aged up, he quickly got self conscious and snaped out of, embarrassment which ended up with Louis getting yelled at
"Just....just get out!"
Harry was irritated with himself and he pushed Louis out the door fast before slamming it closed and sitting on the floor in self pitty. He whined quietly, he had embarrassed himself so much he had wet himself in front of all the lads now; first Louis, then Niall now both Liam and Zayn he wasnt quite sure if they had noticed but they did notice his sobbing which had just started back up and they could hear it from outside the door.

"What's gotten into him" Liam began to question and soon a big discussion well more arguement broke out just as Niall had walked into the room
"wheres Harry? He's next for Hair and makeup"
Zayn pointed to the bathroom door before speaking
"crying in the bathroom, dont ask why as Louis wont tell us."
Niall looked over at Louis, after this morning he caught on quick when Louis nodded slyly at him. He knocked on the bathroom door as the others continued thier petty argument about Harry.
"What do you want" Harry whined
"Its Niall its 10 mins till time and Louis has taken your spot in hair and make up let me in"
Louis had walked out and Liam and Zayn were questioning everything about Harry....he opened the door and Niall took a step in, he closed the door and joined a teary eyed Harry on the cold floor
"What happened?"
"Uh....something"
"You can tell me mate I saw you this morning remember"
Harry looked down remembering this morning once again
"I- okay....I had an a-accident" the younger brunette mumbled out as his face flushed pink, Niall looked at him kindly and gave a weak smile trying to console the curly headed boy
"Oh Harry. Let's uh- okay right....you get ready u have five mins okay?" Niall said this quickly before scuttering out and closing the door.
Louis was back and the boys were still bickering but soon five minutes later as requested, Harry came out of the bathroom; eyes slightly puffy, hair a little wet as he had tried to fix it with water and his outfit not what he wanted, it being tight black jeans and a white t-shirt like usual, he had wanted something more of a statement but he lived with what given.

Soon the five boys got shoved into the room where the interview would take place, all eyes and cameras were on them and unfortunately all of the men weren't as sivel as usual. Harry glanced at Louis scared and Louis glanced back giving a 'you've got this' look, Niall was inbetween the two while Zayn and Liam were to the left of Louis. The interview started simply; questions being asked about the reunion,if new songs will be coming out, how the tour is going so far ect. Soon Harry started to squirm as Louis answered some questions on whos songs will be sung the most, his reply being Harrys, everyones eyes and questions were immediately put on him he answered quickly hoping to get the questions on someone else he said that Niall deserved more lime light this tour and looked at Louis almost pledingly, luckily the interviewer had already went to Niall.
"what's wrong?" The oldest lad  mouthed over
"Gotta get out of here" Harry mouthed back, he couldn't be bothered embarrising himself further in this day that had felt like an eternity.

"Ohh what are these to whispering about? Bet the fans would love to hear boys" The interviewer suddenly butted herself into the conversion and the two froze in place.

//A/N: Finally an update is here! Hope u liked it