18

Uh okay well...

X

"Well?" Liam coaxed, trying to get Niall to tell him. He wasn't lieing he did want to help. Liam was feeling really guilty about all that he had done to Harry in the past, and most of it was out of jealousy.

"Well Liam....Harry tried, and failed to make it to the bathroom. He needed Louis help. As apparently I wasn't good enough" the last sentence Niall mumbled begrudgingly he was still upset about it, Liam had seemed to hear it though as he was chuckling lightly.

"Oh shit do I seem like I'm laughing at Harry? I'm not, I'm laughing at you being grumpy that you didnt get to help" Liam spoke really fast, panicking that maybe he seemed like he was being mean again. He really did not want to be mean again. It really was in good fun, but clearly it hadn't ended like that.

"Shh Liam it's fine dont panic, and yes I'm grumpy but dont say it too loud he'll hear us" Niall spoke softly trying to comfort Liam, while also being embarrassed at the same time.

"Aww Niallers jelous" Liam laughed at Nialls antics. "I promise I'm not being mean, sorry. Anyway, so Harry had an accident?" Liam asked wanting the whole story so he could understand better, Niall nodded and was aboutto speak. Though as Liam asked, Harry had just stepped out the bathroom to grap clothes, for after his shower that he was planning on taking. Louis had already went to Harry's room to help him out with an outfit choice, not hearing what Liam said as he was humming his own little tune, but Harry did hear and ran back into the bathroom crying.

"He knows and Niall told him, why did Niall tell him, hes so mean he betrayed me and Liam already knew about the accidents but now he knows I had another one and hes gonna bully me"
Harry mumbled this all under his breath at a rapid speed, tears rolling down his face and small sobs escaping his mouth. Liam and Niall heard the door slam and the small sobs.

"Oh fuck, Harry must have hear you say that and thought you were going to tease him" Niall exclaimed putting his head in his hands, feeling stupid.

"I know I'm probably the last person he wants to see right now but, I'm gonna check on him" Liam said before standing up wearily knowing this wouldn't go well, but he wanted to try. He knocked on the door lightly.

"Go away!" Harry yelled his voice shakey and broken.

"Its Liam please let me help you, I wont tease you Harry I promise" Liam said in a soft voice. He honestly wanted to help, though he knew Harry mostlikely wouldn't let him. "Please Harry?" Liam said almost pledingly.

Harry unlocked the door and pulled it open slightly, indicating Liam could come in. He walked in and looked at Harry who was only in wet boxers, Louis had tidied up the mess so the only sign left of an accident was the said boxers. Harry whimpered lightly
"p-please dont t-tease me" he stuttered out his hands in front of the boxers trying to hide that they were wet but them being pale pink, it was quite clear that they were. It was a cute but odd image infront of Liams eyes; this tall, muscular, 6ft tall, twenty six year old man, in wet, pink boxers trying to hide that infact they were wet was stood in front of him. Liam held back a laugh it wasn't a mean one just one out of how odd the view was.

"I'm not gonna tease you Harry, I promise. Though once we are back to real friends and we can joke about stuff then I will" Liam smiled and a knock came to the door.

// 649 words
Again could of made it longer but I just like keeping people hooked on with cliffhangers.

Hope you enjoyed this chapter and stay safe 🙂 //