14

"I like you too Harry"

Louis smiled as he hugged the taller man more, knowing that Harry was Little he restrained himself from making out with him at this moment in time. Harry blushed a deep red and giggled slightly snuggling into Louis.

The taller boy pouted slightly remembering he had yelled at Liam and now he wasn't part of the interview that was currently going on, he whined slightly.

"Hey bud why the whining and pout?"

Louis questioned him, a few ideas coming to mind so he asked another question.

"Need the toilet bud?"

Harry blushed and shook his head.

"Nu uh feel bad because got mad at Liam"

Louis pulled him closer hugging Harry tighter than he already was.

"You said you didnt feel bad before though Hazza so why the sudden change?"

Harry whined again.

"Me wanna be part of da interview"

Louis just shook his head amused and laughed slightly before he replied.

"Well, the interview will be over in about thirty mins Haz so its okay. Doubt we missed much anyway"

Louis comforted Harry while cuddling him.

"Why why we not allowed?"

Harry asked, slightly clueless as little him wasn't so bright, you cant really blame him though.

"You shouted at Liam and wouldn't change into the clothes they wanted you to wear and I'm here to make sure you be a good boy"

Louis reminded Harry.

"Bu bu he was meanie. Liam a meanie an an me wike the clothes I in an an if got changed dey would of seen pull up boo bear"

Harry rambled a little his eyes brimming on tears, Louis looked at him sighing a little at how sensitive the boy was, he cuddled him closer and whispered calming things into his ear.

Soon the others walked back into the changing room seeing Louis hugging Harry who was fast asleep in the elders lap.

"Awww"

Niall cooed over the cute scene infront of him.

"Personally I dont think Harry having a nap at like 4 in the afternoons is cute neither is him cuddling into someone like a foot shorter than him"

Liam made another horrible comment, Louis tried to bottle up his anger maybe just make a snarky comment back even if it was a stupid one but surprisingly, Zayn got there first.

"Okay, you know what I'm sick of this. I'm not gonna shout or talk to loud because Hazza is asleep but, im sick of you being such a dick to him. So you know what here it goes....I dont know if I'm this assuming right or not but clearly Harry is a little, which is clearly a coping mechanism and....I use the same one okay! So seeing you take the mick out of Harry for it and many other things, yes I've bearly seen it but I can tell how mean you are to him. This hurts me too because I'm your boyfriend and now I know you wont support my coping mechanism"

Zayn took a deep breath as he had bearly breathed through that shocking rant. Silence engulfed the room untill Harry shuffled and woke up, looking very confused he snuggled back into Louis, just before Liam spoke his mind.

- - -

538 words good Job me-

Did you expect that from Zayn?

-Self promo: go read my other story 'do you still like me' it deserves more love-

Sorry for not going in the lovey dovey Larry direction you guys wanted but after all I've gotta keep you hooked

-As always thanks for reading-