17

Louis rushes off to the bus bathroom and gets there just in time, he pushes Harry in hurriedly.

"Go hurry come on Harry" Louis encouraged him but insted the front if Harry's trousers just slowly turned from a tan, to a deeper almost black colour. Harrys eyes teared up before he  fell to the floor in defeat
"Oh Bud im sorry....you tried, its okay" Louis spoke softly expecting Harry to be little, but also questioning how his trousers were so wet when he was wearing a pull up....'it must of leaked' he thought.

"I'm not Little Louis stop..." the brunette grumbled lightly. Just because he had an accident didn't mean he was little and he was mad that Louis had thought that.

Zayn was standing at the door...

"Uh?...what's going on?" Zayn asked, confused at the image in the front if him; Louis just inside the bathroom, Harry in the middle of the floor, a puddle around him and crying, and Louis trying to comfort him. Harry went to stand up but fell back to the floor again.

"I, I'm sorry harry, I wasnt implieing you were, little...I...um" Louis stuttered feeling bad on how he had just assumed that Harry had regressed. Zayn still just gazed into the room quite confused.

"Guys....I really need a piss so if you could just like get out of the bathroom please" Zayn said a tint of anger in his voice, though when he released what had happened he had sympathy for Harry "oh I...I realise now..sorry but I really do need a piss" He spoke agian.

"How long does it take to go for a piss" Liam muttered looking at his phone, he didn't have any ideas on what could be taking so long. Niall did though.

"Yeah I'm not sure" he lied before standing up to go check if his assumptions were right. He walked to the bathroom and looked in, he was correct. "Zayn your piss can wait, Louis I know this is normally your job to help but go chat to Liam or somthing, I'll help him" Niall instructed them, they both walked off with a huff.

Niall walked into the bathroom and crouched down to Harrys spot on the floor, avoiding the small puddle around him,
"Harry, I have three questions can you answer them for me?" Niall talked softly but not in a patronising way, Harry nodded waiting for the questions.
"Are you little right now?" Niall asked, now knowing what it ment.

"No I'm big Niall I'm 26 my age...my...my normal age" Harry said shifting a little feeling uncomfortable in many ways, mainly the fact that he was sitting in a puddle of his own pee that was quickly becoming cold.

"Okay, are you in a pull up? I'm the one who bought you them so of course I know about them" Niall said explaining himself slightly.

"y-yes" Harry stammered out his face turning redder.

"Okay final question Haz....do you need me to help you clean up or,  can you by yourself?" Niall asked his own face flushing pink a little aswell, he waited for a response.

"Um...I...I know I'm big but uh...could you get Louis to come help?" Harry asked mumbling slightly, Niall stoped himself from frowning as he was a little sad he wasn't the one who was asked to help him.

"Yeah Haz I'll go get him for you" Niall said standing up and walking into the living room area if the bus. "Louis Harry wants you, hes not regressed but he wants your help" Niall said before stitting on the couch and pulling out his phone.

"Okay" Louis said walking over to the bathroom to help out Harry.

"What happened" Liam asked, his voice sounding surprisingly sincere.

"Nothing Liam" Niall said not wanting to give Liam a reason to tease Harry, even if Liam had sounded sincere none of his band mates fully trusted him at the moment.

"I promise I'm not going to tease him....I, I actually want to help" Liam said looking into Niall blue eyes with his own dark brown ones.

"Uh okay well..."

// 700 words -
Could of been longer but I just love leaving things on cliff hangers.

Character development is going well. Hope you're all enjoying Liam being less of a 'meanie'.

🙂 Thank you for reading this chapter, look out for more soon and stay safe 🙂 //