23

The band was soon back on the stage, Harry already on the edge of tears. Liam hugged him as Louis went to yell at the crowd.

"Anyone who made a hateful tweet about Harry, raise your hand" he said this calmly so people would actually do it, alot if people put up there hand smiling thinking this would go well, not horribly wrong. "Everyone with their hands raised, you are absolutely horrible. Harry is feeling sick but still came to do the show today and it was a mishap due to him being ill. All of you with raised hands aren't real fans, you tweeted hatefull stuff about your so called idol saying he should leave that band and more. I would like everyone with a raised hand to leave. I hope you enjoyed the first half of our show but due to you being rude and down right disrespectful you don't get to see the rest" Louis finished his speech, everyone was looking around scared, had they really just been asked to leave, yes they had. "Well come on get up and leave" He continued. People started to leave and he smiled at Harry who had a small smile on his own face.

Alot of the crowd was still left still over 1000 people. "Thank you all for being respectful and kind I hope you enjoy the next song" Liam said, Harry was now next to Louis and Zayn sang Flames and the others sat near Harry making sure he'll be able to sing Canyon Moon.

The concert went on for another hour fully successfully, with nothing else bad happening. As soon as Harry took one step off stage he was in littlespace, still stressed out as all hell about what had happened. His phone started ringing it was Ashton, he answered trying his hardest to sound big.

"Hewwo?" Well that failed quickly.

"Harry?" Ashton asked from the otherside of the phone, Harry nodded forgeting he couldn't see him. Louis took the phone from him and put it on facetime, leaning it against a mug from the concert break. "Oh hey guys, how was the show? Other than...you know" Ashton asked.

"It was good over all" Liam said with a sad smile on his face. Harry climbed into Louis lap.

"Ohh, did you two finally get together?" Ashton teased. "Who?" Was heard in the background. The black hair man turned his head saying "Go away" then laughed.

"Not to our knowledge, also was that Calum?" Niall said. Ashton blushed lightly "ohh it so is!" Niall teased.

"Shh, shut up" Ashton muttered. Calum came into view in a green hoodie and a cup of tea in his hand as he sat on the couch nect to Ashton.

"Hey guys" Calum smiled, waving his free hand and then siping his tea.

"Wheres mine?" Ashton asked a put on his pink lips.

"I forgot" Calum laughed at his boyfriends antics.

"Anyway I was just calling to check in aft-" Ashton started.

Ashton got cut off with a shout of "Boys! Grab your things! We've got to get going" from Paul.

"Talk in a bit Ash, bye" Liam said hanging up. Louis grabbed his bag the others grabbed their phones and they left the arena soon getting on the bus.

"No shows after tomorrow for a week, then we go to America" Paul says to the boys.

"Yeah I'm excited" Louis said, a smile on his face. Maybe they could meet up with the 5sos boys while they were in the USA?

Paul got into the drivers seat leaving the boys to chat.

"Should we call Ash back?" Liam asked.

"Yeah" Harry mumbled so they called him back on the youngest's band members phone.

"Hey guys" Calum had answered. "Ash is making a cup of tea if you can't hear the kettle" he laughed. "Yeah because you didn't make me one like you said you would" a shout was heard in the back from Ashton this time.

"Anywhy, how's Harry?" Calum asked.

"Dont wanna talk about that Cal" Harry said his tone sad with agitation running through it.

"Sorry, at least tell us how you are emotion wise?" The Australian asked.

"See i got one on my own no help to you Cal!" Ashton huffed sitting on the couch again "what we talking about?" He asked.

"How Harry is emotionally after what happened" Calum filled him in.

"Oh okay, well Haz how are you?" Ash asked then took a sip of his tea.

"Not too good, the fans seem to hate me now" Harry said sadly as he looked at the floor.

Liam was quickto help him "they dont hate you Harry, it was a misunderstanding. I'm sure they'll  turn around after Louis lectured them" Liam said "we can also tweet from the band account regarding what happened, okay?" He added, Harry nodded sadly.

"Im sure everything will turn out fine Harry, dont worry me, my band and the boys are here for you" Ashton said smiling reassuringly.

"T-thanks Ash" Harry stuttered.

"No problem. We've got to go as Lukes calling, but stay positive! Love you guys, bye" Ashton said before hanging up, Harrys phone turned black and he picked it up.

"Im going going to bed" Harry said agitation clearly in his voice.

//883 words-

Haven't proof read this sorry...

I know its a short chapter but everyone wants me to update and im not sure what to write, maybe people could comment suggestions of ideas? Okay that's all...hope you enjoyed this chapter 🙃