19

//I just wanna say that idk how but I've someone milked half a  day into 18/19 chapters so imma make them longer, also i really have no clue where how or when this story will end or where the plot is ment to go but what I will say is imma continue writing it for quite awhile.

X

Liam smiled and a knock came to the door.
---

Knock knock...

"Harry?" A voice said.

"Harry?" They spoke agian.

It took the brown haired, green eyed man, around 8 seconds to register the knock at the door and another 10 to hear the voice, 5 more seconds and he recognised it as, Louis; his crushes voice. Liam was just looking back and forth at the door then to Harry, questioning why it took Harry so long to understand what was going on around him it took like 25 seconds, 23 to be exact for Harry to fully register everything.

Knock knock...

"Harry are you okay?" Louis soft voice said through the door.

"Harry, you need to let Louis in" Liam spoke this time. Harry looked up at him then nodded.

"Sorry" Harry muttered softly, he stood to open the door and opened it to Louis who was holding a light purple hoodie, blue boxers and back shorts for harry to wear after his shower before the concert tonight. Louis walked in smiling before noticing Liam, he lookedat him confused.

"Oh uh Liam, hi. Why you in here? Harry should be about to have a shower" Louis asked.

"Harry heard me say something and got embarrassed, I wanted him to know that I'm not gonna tease him, and if I do it's all jokes. Hes quite cute in little pink wet boxers, he looks like a giant 4 year old. I meant that nicely" Liam rambled, Louis gave him a 'that's my man' stare before Liam left giving a smile to Harry. Louis put the clothes on the closed toilet seat and put a body and hair towel on the towel rack for harry before ruffling the green eyed boys hair and walking out, as he walked out he heard the shower turn on.

"How long till were at the venue for sound check, Paul?" Louis said asking the bands driver, manager and thier security guard. Yes he was all these things.

"Like an hour Louis why?" He asked keeping 95 percent of concentration on the road and the other 5 on Louis.

"Just so I can tell the boys" he smiled, "thanks Paul, bye" he thanked him walking back intothe living area of the bus where everyone was, except Harry that is. "We're an hour away from the venue, we should be there at like, six and the concert starts at nine" Louis explained sitting next to Niall.

"Alright" Zayn spoke his voice rumbling. No one really noticed that he had left his bunk, so they all got a small shock when he spoke.

"Wait bub when did you come through?" Liam asked his boyfriend.

"Like five minutes ago, good to know no one noticed" Zayn spoke staring into his phone. The others all thought of reasons that they couldnt of noticed him, other than the basic one of he was very quiet.

"I was helping harry and came out 3 mins ago staring at my phone, sorry love" Liam gave his excuse.

"I litterly just came back from helping Harry and talking to Paul, also admittedly staring at my phone even when speaking" Louis explained his reasons to not notice the boy.

"I did notice you but you said nothing and looked engrossed in your phone, sorry lad" Niall said, his answer mostlikely the most honest.

"Oh, well its fine" Zayn spoke scrolling through Amazon, he really wanted a new teddy and he knew that soon enough; aka tomorrow, was their London show meaning he had a night at the band house where he could order it to. He smiled seeing a dragon teddy, he was regressing quickly.

Harry turned off the shower and stepped out, grappling his towel and drying himself before getting dressed into the boxers, hoodie and shorts. He towel dried his hair quickly before walking out. "Hey guys" he smiled fiddling with his sleeves.

"Hey Harry" Liam smiled back, the other 3 just gave harry a wave. Though there was still space on the other sofa he chose to sit on the floor in front of it, Louis just looked at him confused.

"Harry, that sofa is litterly empty" Louis stated confused. He himself, Niall and Liam were all stiting on one sofa, Zayn was on the one opposite and the one Harry was in front of faced straight on to the tv and as he said was empty.

"Yeah I know" Harry mumbled, "I'm not stupid" he said to himself under his breath, no one heard it but him.

"Then why dont you sit on the sofa instead of in front of it?" Louis asked. Harry just gazed down a little fiddling with his sleeves once again.

"Harry, are you okay?" Liam asked crouching down next to him, Harry shook his head.
"I'm gonna pick you up okay?" He said in a whisper, Harry is taller than him but he knew he would be light enough to carry. Harry nodded, Liam picked him up stumbling a bit before he walked into Harry's room with said boy in his arms, he sat him on the bed. "Wanna talk about it?" Liam asked, Harry didnt respond, all he did was stick his own thumb in his mouth. "Harry that's gross, your hands will have germs. Do you have a dummy or somthing?" Liam exclaimed, Harry nodded pointing to his suit case, Liam went over and found one rather quickly "one second Haz I'm gonna tell the boys you feel sick, but will be fine before the show tonight oh and I'll go wash this dummy" Liam smiled before leaving Harry in the room.

// 918 words -just story not Authors notes included

I didn't proof read this, sorry for any mistakes-

I hope you enjoyed this chapter 😊

Idk why but after Liam being mean so much, my multi shiper heart needs some lirry, tho this is a larry story 🙃

🙂 stay safe 🙂