24

//Hey guys its been months im so sorry heres a chapter, its not been proof read but I hope u enjoy it//

Harry walked to his room on the bus and put everything back in his suitcase, as they would be at the band house in a few hours.

"Stay positive, Ha funny Ashton" Harry muttered to himself as he stared at the ceiling, he was just waiting for the bus to stop so he could go to his room, lock the door and ignore everyone. Lucky for him the bus stoped 15 minutes later. Harry picked up his suitcase and backpack, when walking out he only acknowledged the bands manager "Bye Paul see you in a few weeks" he then left the bus.  Harry walked up to the mansion like house, he typed in the pin  the door then opened, he walked up to his room as planed.

The room had Pale blue walls, a double bed with light purple sheets, a tv and an ensuite bathroom, obviously they're was more to the room but that was the basics. Harry locked the door sat on his bed and turned on the large TV, he went on Netflix and found somthing to watch he started a show called 'Atypical' and watched it for around three hours before he looked at the time 12:30am. He got changed into a oversized blue hoddie and threw on a pull up, he double checked his door was locked, turned off the TV and went to sleep.

Two loud knocks came to the door.
Harry groggily opened his eyes and sat up, he rubbed his eyes much like a toddler and grumbled a "come in" forgetting the door was locked.

"Harry you're doors been locked all night and you havent even attempted to come down for food, open the door" Liam said his voice laced in worry.

"Go worry about your boyfriend insted Liam" Harry grumbled.
Liam sighed defeated and walked away. Harry checked the time it was 10:30, he just looked through Instagram calmly.

Zayn was in his room, his dragon teddy had came in the mail this morning and he was happily hugging it, watching my little pony with his door locked. He had chosen to name the dragon Flame as he thought it fit. A knock came to the door and he sighed sadly as he took out his dummy, put it under his pillow, put flame under the bed and paused the TV after changing it to spider man to which he was going to watch afterwards anyway. Zayn walked up to his door and opened it "hi Li, whats up?" He asked his boyfriend.

"You didn't come sleep with me last night and you haven't left your room to my knowledge" Liam said.

"Im the one that answered the door this morning at eight am, I've been up since. No one else got up untill around 9" Zayn said.

"Oh...sorry" was all Liam said.

---*---

It was later in the evening, Zayn and Harry where in the main living room with Louis who was watching over them. The two band members were little and making thier teddy's;

'battle to the death' as Zayn had said it.

"Okay boys maybe we should get some lunch?" Louis smiled pushing himself up off the couch "what would you like?" He asked the littles.

"Apple slices!!" Harry yelled.

"Cookies!" Zayn said in an equally enthusiastic tone.

"Maybe somthing a bit healthier Zee, how about I make you both some mac and cheese?" Louis bargained with the two, they both squealed a yes and Louis chuckled, "you two be good im going to go get Niall" Louis walked out.

Both Louis and Niall returned a few moments later smiling at the two band members who were once again making their teddy's battle "okay guys be good for Ni as I make you lunch"

---*---*---

It was a few weeks later and the band was in America, Liam had gotten better at understanding the two band members little space over this time. They hadn't had any concerts yet or any since Harrys incident.

The boys had planed for the 5sos members to come over and today was that day.

A few knocks came to the door, Harry jumped up happily

"I'll get it!" The curly haired brunette squealed, running up to the door. Harry looked through the peep whole seeing his friends from the other band, he smiled widely and opened the door "Hii!! Come in" he giggled opening the door more and letting the 4 men enter.

Once in the living room they all said their hellos and sat on sofas, well Harry chose to sit on the ground aswell as Mikey.

"So Haz how have you been since you know..." Luke asked.

"Hm? Oh uh...ive been alright" Harry shrugged looking at the ground sadly.

Ashton was snuggled into calums side and tugged on his black jumper sleeves yawning.

"Why you so sleepy Ash?" Niall asked.

"He didn't sleep well last night. And before you even have the chance to say anything it was because of nightmares get your head out of the gutter" Calum said while playing with Ashton hair.

//846 words-