| 2 |

Author's pov

Viraaj was now sitting outside of the 'Myra Empire' office.

He received a call last day after which he was here.

He was nervous for a bit.

He didnt know how they knew about him. Becoz he dont know that the girl whom he slapped last day, named Myra.

His turn came and he went inside.

The interviewer hasn't faced him, so that's why he didnt saw who was he or she.

He was said to be seated there.
He sat down there without any hesitation.

But as the chair slightly turned he saw her.

His anger rose at higher level.

He fist his hand. But didnt said anything else.

"So Mr...Sharma, do u know why r u here?" Myra asked him.

"No..." he replied tried to be calm.

She grinned an evil grin and replied,
"I heard that u r fired from that place. I m very sad to hear that. How will u survive now? How will u feed ur family now? And how will u pay ur sister's college fee?" She said in a fake worried tone.

But Viraaj was not afraid of her, but his attention was on her words, how did she know this much information about him and his family?

"What? U must be thinking how did I know about u and ur family? Then lemme clear this out that I can do anything. I can destroy u and I can make u. The choice is urs, whether to destroy or made." She stood up from her chair and made her way to the edge of the table.

Viraaj didnt understand her words.

"What u meant?" He finally asked after debating with his own self.

"Good question. And the answer is YOU. I Want You." She replied in short.

"What is this rubbish u r talking about?" He said standing from his chair.

"Dont raise ur voice on me. Understood? Now sit down Mr. Here take this papers and signed them. It had written that we have to marry for 1 year, in return I will get my clause and u will get money." She said throwing the contract papers towards him.

"I will not marry u. Not now not never. And I m not hungry for ur money." He said and was about to walk but her one word stopped him in his Track.

"Ok then lemme see what ur mother is doing ryt now?" She said as she opened her laptop and saw her mother going to the mandir.

Viraaj ran from his place just to see if what she was saying is true or not. After seeing that it's TRUE. After knowing that his mother is in danger he said, "no u cant do that. U wont." He warned her.

But lil did he know it's of no use.

"And why u think that I will do whatever u will say?" She asked dangerously.

"Plz... dont hurt my family." He pleaded.

And that's what she wanted, his pleadings.

But she didnt get what she wanted now yet.

She want to slap him in the same way, he did to her. She wanted him to become and achieve whatever she had achieved in her life and then she will take her revenge.

"Not this soon Mr. U have to marry me tomorrow. Or else ur sister will not be able to walk without her legs. Who knows what will happen today in nxt 1 minute, that she became disable person." She said but her neck was held by Viraaj who was raising in anger.

Her eyes didnt moved from him. She didnt felt any kind of pain becoz she was too broken mentally that she dont felt the pain physically.

She didnt moved from her place nor did he.

After a minute he realized the position and their intimacy. But more than that he realized that he held her neck from a long time. He left her neck and moved back from the position.

"U will not do that. I promise I will marry u. But in one condition, u will not cause any kind problem for my family. And yes, I m ready to take that money." He said finality in his voice and made his way out of the office.

For the first time in his life he felt disgusted by himself, becoz he dont want her money.

But he was doing this just for his family's sake.

He dialled his mother number and make sure that she was fine, after cutting the call he called his sister and after knowing that she was also fine, he sighed in relief.

In the office, she didnt had moved away from the position where Viraaj had left her.

She just touched her neck, softly, but her this thought crossed her mind.

Chhuaa bhi to kaha, Jaha maut gale laga leti hai.

She never felt these kind of emotions before.

Shut up Myra! What r u thinking? Just remember to take revenge from him. He is no one to u. Remember that.

She make her understand.

And called her men to kept an eye on his mother and sister and make sure that they will reach their house safely.

.
.
.
.
.
.

Howz it?

Plz share this story with ur friends and helped me for God's sake.

Plz🙏🙏🙏🙏