| 6 |

Author's POV

Myra was in her office, she had told her secretary that don't let Ridhaan come in the office.

After yesterday incident she couldn't concentrate on her work. So she thought to visit the construction sight.

"Ramsha, how is the work going in the construction sight?" Myra asked her secretary.

"Mam, it's going quite good, and we are sure that in just 2 months, we can open that as ur seven start hotel." Ramsha said and smiled.

Myra have her a blank look and stood up.

"Let's go. I want to visit that construction sight." She said and made her way towards the exit.

As she came out of her cabin, Viraaj saw her as he stood up, he thought to go and ask her about the letter but the elevator's door was already closed.

He sighed.

He really felt bad for her. But his mother's words were making his mind confused.

He know that she can't say anything like that.

Myra arrived at the construction sight with Ramsha, who was walking behind her.

"What's the time?" Myra asked her assistant.

"1pm mam." Ramsha replied.

"Ok. We are here for just 2 hours. Arrange the meeting with the architectures." Myra said and went from there.

Ramsha did as she was told to.

Viraaj on the other hand was very worried for her.

Ye ladki kahi jaati bhi hai to Bata ke kyun nhi jaati.
He was frustrated by her attitude.

He asked the receptionist about Myra.

But she also don't know anything.

"Sir, I saw mam, going somewhere with her car. She didn't told me." The receptionist's answer was striking his mind.

Aaj subah ki wajah se to vo kahi chali to nhi gayi....
His thought was disturbed by the phone call.

On the other hand, the meeting got over.

It was already 3:30pm, Now Myra was going to her fav place. She was going to her only family.

It was two months that she hadn't visited her fav place.

'My Family', it was written on the board.

She had already bought everything for her sweet family.

As she came down from her car, children started running towards her with excitement.

She told Ramsha, who was standing there and watching their bond, "Cancel all the meetings and yes don't tell them where I m now. Understood?", Ramsha nodded her head and excused from there.

Myra was so much happy that she took a kid in her arms and kissed him on his cheek.

"Rohan, gussa ho mujhse?" She asked that boy who she had took in her arms.

"Didi, aap pichhle mahine nhi aaye n isiliye ye gussa hai aapse." One girl, whose age is 10 years old said.

"Achha. Ok I'm sorry Rohan." Myra said.

"Main aapku maaf nhi kalunga jab tak aap kaan nhi pakloge." Rohan said in his cute voice.

"Ok as you say mela Baby." Myra also said in same voice as his and did as he said.

"Aap mela madak (mazak) ula layi ho..." Rohan said and Myra can't help but kissed his cheek once again.

"Aunty or sab log kaha hai?" Myra asked the nanny who took care of the children there.

"Myra bitiya sab andar hai." Myra went inside and saw them talking with each other.

If it was some other day they would surely came for her. But today she came after two months later. She had to bear their punishment.

"Ok sorry.... Now plz aap log to gussa mat hoye." She said and everyone there smiled at her.

She had opened the oldaged home and orphanage in one only so that everyone there, will live happily.

The children got their grandparents in them and they got their grandchildren in those orphan kids.

She spent her whole day there, playing cricket with the children, then talking to the old aged person.

"Beta Hume pata Chala hai ki teri shaadi ho gayi hai? Tumhara husband kaha hai?" One woman asked her.

"He is busy dadima." Myra said tried to avoid the conversation.

"Next time le ke aana dekhe to hamari beti ko vo kitna khush rakh raha hai." That lady again said.

"I can't promise. But I'll try." Myra smiled at them.

"Thik hai phir chalti hu. Nxt time se late nhi hungi pakka. Bye." She bid her bye and sat in the car.

"And Rohan khaana time se khaana. And Shikha school jaane se darna mat. Samjhi?" Myra said

"I will di." Shikha replied.

They came to the main road.

She always felt loved when she spend her time with them. That's why she is different person here, more caring, more loving here than outside of that Place.

The driver was most trusted driver of hers. Apart from Ramsha, he also knows that this NGO is Myra's.

She don't want to go to her Manison this early becoz it was 6:30 pm only.

"Take us to some restaurant." She said to the driver.

"Which restaurant mam?" The driver asked.

"Royal Park." She replied and closed her eyes and wait for the wind to hit her face, softly.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Howz it?

Kuchh bahut bada hone ko hai...

Stay tuned for the next update.

And plz I m saying this again and again, plz share this story with your friends...

Agar had ek reader Jo ye book padh Raha hai vo ek Hi baar share Kare to bahut badi baat hai for me....

Plz share guys...

Thank you

And bye.