|22|

Author's POV

"How dare u to even think of doing that rubbish thing?" Daniel asked, his voice was low but lacing with anger.

Adhya was looking at him in fear.

She was a kind of girl who can easily be scared. And when it comes to her loved ones, the emptiness filled in her heart. Becoz she always craved for love in her whole life and becoz of this thing becoz of gaining her step mother love she trusted her without even thinking.

From starting only she had lost her loved ones, her mother, her father, and now her best friend, now that she had gain again her trust she made assured herself that this time, she will do anything for her best friend.

"I asked u something." Daniel's voice broke her chain of thoughts.

"Wh-why u want to know?" Adhya asked looking at his eyes, who is now nothing but black.

Daniel smirked at this. He made her scared. Not everyone scared from him, whenever he met with someone means any girl, he found that they always flirt with him, they r never scared from him becoz he never showed them his beast side, and he had made up his mind that he will never show his beast side to anyone, but today when he saw her in that situation, he couldn't stop himself.

The beast was forming up in his mind.

And then he was about to grab her hand, the door of the room opened revealing Ridhaan.

"Adhya doctor said u will be discharge by today morning as it is 2am. And for now u should take rest." He said smiling.

Myra and Viraaj also entered and after seeing them, Adhya asked Myra through her eyes.

Myra nodded her head, and at this Adhya smiled at her.

"Ok then Ridhaan u should also go and freshen up, and take Viraaj too." Myra said.

"No I m not going anywhere, I will be here with u Myra." Viraaj replied instantly.

"And I m too not going anywhere." Ridhaan declared.

Adhya knew they were exhausted, so she tried to make them understand her point of view.

"Ridhaan, Myra, Viraaj everyone, and Mr.Walker u too should go. Must be exhausted and I m fine here, after today, I will also be discharge, so come at that hour. What say?" She asked.

" No I m not going anywhere." Myra replied.

Their conversation was ongoing, and one person was listening, but didn't replied.

"Stop it. U guys go I m here. I have some work, and I will look her after too." Daniel replied.

Everyone started looking at him. Myra hadn't seen him like this, at least not in front of her.

After some more time of discussion Ridhaan, Myra and Viraaj went away.

"U don't have to stay here for me..." Adhya was cut off by Daniel who was now sitting in the couch and using his phone.

"Don't. Don't think I did this for u. I have my work. I can do this much for Myra. She is my friend. I don't know why I did this but one thing I know and that is I didn't do this at least not for u." He replied and went outside of the room.

This hurt her heart, his hateful words, she knew everyone hates her whatever she had did with her best friend, she knew he also hate her. And what she had expected from him? Hate that's it.

After coming outside he told one of the nurses to check upon her. And that he will be return soon.

He took his car, and drove to his fav place, where he can reduce his pain, anger.