|12|

Kindly read author's note

Enjoy reading...

Author's POV

"What? What had u said?" Nisha asked with her one eyebrow up.

"Ahhh....nothing... I.. I mean where is Viraaj?" He stuttered but composed himself after.

"And what u want from him?" She asked, she thought him as a rival of her brother, becoz he was cursing her brother a while ago.

"Tell him to come, don't asked me. U r too small to know about us?" Ridhaan said.

"What do u mean?" Nisha asked him taking her one hand on her hips.

"Ahhh...I mean to say call him and who r u? Why r u concerned about him this much?" Ridhaan asked her irritated not wanted to admit that he felt jealous.

"Why I ain't be concerned? After all he is my brother. And he is not at home now." She said now in deep thought.

"Oh...then where is he?" He asked after a while.

"I don't know, he didn't came home from last night." She said looking down.

"U know where is Myra?" He asked raising his one eyebrow up.

"No. She also didn't came even she didn't came home with us from restaurant. She had some work last night so she directly went towards her office." She said what her brother told her last night.

The last night image was dancing in front of her. She was very worried for Myra, but when today in morning she went to give her brother his coffee, he was not at the room too.

"And who told u this?" Ridhaan asked.

"Bhai." She said and looked up at him.

"Wow... And u believed him?" Ridhaan asked her with a bitter laugh.

After that he told her everything that happened between them ast night, he knows that Viraaj called her dustbin becoz Myra was mumbling this sentence last night when he found her on the middle of the road.

"No way... U r lying. Why I believe to u? Who the hell are u? My brother can't do this, that too with a girl, who is his wife." Nisha replied, confirmed.

Becoz she trust her brother more than anyone.

"Ok don't believe me. Let him come, he himself will tell u the truth." He said and smirked.

Nisha made a disgusting face when he smirked at her.

"What?" Ridhaan asked her, when he saw her face in disgust.

"Nothing." She said in disgust and turned to go to the kitchen.

After a while Viraaj came looking tired.

When he saw Ridhaan, he fisted his arms and made its way towards Ridhaan.

"What the hell r u doing here?" Viraaj asked him with anger lacing in his voice, he was already pissed becoz he failed to find her, and now when he saw Ridhaan, he lost his temper.

Viraaj was about to land his arm on Ridhaan's face, but Nisha came in between them.

"Bhai. Stop." She said, she was angry on him, for going without informing anyone.

"Chhoti. Get the hell out of my way. U don't know him." Viraaj said, don't know but he gained energy after seeing him.

"Bhai first u tell me, where were u went last night without informing? And where is Myra Bhabhi?" She asked him without stopping.